What discontinued product do you wish they would bring back?

ChevyVanMiller

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely. The clear sodas always have fewer calories.

Could be a reason why Pepsi brought back Crystal Pepsi. Although I find it strange that they brought it back in individual bottles only and not in 6 or 12 packs.

Individual bottles have higher price markups than packages. Have seen a lot of products on shelves which used to be sold in packs and now brought back at higher prices.

Ah, haven't thought about those in years. Last one I had was in Niagara Falls in 2000.

Plus the little bowls of warm water and lemon when you're done! Amazing meals back in the day.

Ah, yes. Lemon slice soup. We found them quite the after dinner dish, but many of the Canadian restaurants are no longer offering...

The big Willy Wonka Gobstoppers.

Only ones these days are the small ones in the boxes.

Always wondered why they never made a gobstopper that looked the gnarly one in the Gene Wilder Wonka movie.

I liked the round ones as a kid but they were just color layered "fireballs" with a sweet tart inside.

That whole Wonka brand has been greatly under-utlitized by Nestle.

I miss loose swedish fish.

We used to go to the store and grab them and count them out with our dirty hands on the counter at the store and put them back for the next snotty nosed kid if we picked out more than we had enough filthy loose change to pay for.

I can imagine the horror of the parents nowadays. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

The most dangerous toy from my childhood. Moon Shoes. Soo many broken ankles.

81HYaGSkfFL._SL1500_.jpg

THAT was the most dangerous toy from your childhood? I grew up with Jarts. My father grew up with a chemistry set that included uranium, cyanide, and the instructions and chemicals for making explosives.

Friggin' kids these days. Can't even choke on a Lego brick any more.

THAT was the most dangerous toy from your childhood? I grew up with Jarts. My father grew up with a chemistry set that included uranium, cyanide, and the instructions and chemicals for making explosives.

Ahhhhh, back to Jarts. Almost more fun that a sniper rifle.... :)

Kids these days probably never even street jousted either