The arrogance...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't new. I lived in Boston in 2011, and guys were leaving work on the Friday before the SB and talking about plans like it was week 5. No enthusiasm. Just yeah i'll probably just catch it at home or the bar.

Hmm I wish that was the case. This is the time of year even the mothers and grandmothers are rocking their Tom Brady jerseys. Go to a grocery store on a Sunday and it's like your waking around Patriots Place. Find the one other random fan walking around and take joy in the fact that you both just hope the Pats blow it! Usually it's a steelers fan, on rare occasion we find other Bills fans and that usually results in hand shakes and talks of better days.

Hmm I wish that was the case. This is the time of year even the mothers and grandmothers are rocking their Tom Brady jerseys. Go to a grocery store on a Sunday and it's like your waking around Patriots Place. Find the one other random fan walking around and take joy in the fact that you both just hope the Pats blow it! Usually it's a steelers fan, on rare occasion we find other Bills fans and that usually results in hand shakes and talks of better days.

oh, no i'm not dismissing them wearing jerseys. that's the only attire there: Boston sports team jerseys.

Pats*** fans, as well as writer fans apparently, are the most obnoxious f*ckboy types of people you will ever meet. They have never done anything wrong, Goodell is out to get them, the refs are out to get them (despite the bullsh*t calls CONSTANTLY going in their favor ala the Brady fumble on Sunday night), and despite all of this injustice they prevail against "all evil". I hope and pray that not only do they lose, but that it is in epic proportion with the Falcons hanging 40 to 50+ on them while they can't muster anymore than 10-20. I hope someone rubs their arms down in butter and they fumble 5+ times. I hope Matt Ryan breaks Steve Young's SB record for TD's. And I hope this retaaahhhhd is crying on his keyboard writing a summary about the game.