Full rebuild Coming

MAJBobby

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if they are really going to go full on rebuild, I'm guessing their not interested in paying a QB 15 million + like they would be paying Tyrod next year. That says to me a much cheaper option will be QB of the Bills next season, whether it's someone they draft or Cardale or a stop gap QB.

Edited by old school

I'd much rather be the Browns right now than the Bills.

Once they realized Brees or Romo or Rivers was not a reality, that's when Whaley changed his tune and the full rebuild talk came out of his mouth.

All aboard the Gregg Williams bandwagon after that press conference!

proxy.jpg?t=HBhyaHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZmFuc2lk

Edited by YoloinOhio

If that's an argument, it's not clear. The Bills have not committed to Tyrod Taylor. That's a fact. Teams that find QB's they like do not act like this.

I think that the reason that the Bills haven't come out publicly saying that TT is our man is that it puts them in a better renegotiating position.

Mixed signals . . . .

They better figure out what this is about before people have to commit to season tickets for next year.

I had predicted Doug would end up like Darcy. Who knows? He now sounds more like Darcy without using the word "suffering."

Of course, to use the word "suffering" would be redundant given the past 17 years.

Mixed signals . . . .

They better figure out what this is about before people have to commit to season tickets for next year.

I had predicted Doug would end up like Darcy. Who knows? He now sounds more like Darcy without using the word "suffering."

Of course, to use the word "suffering" would be redundant given the past 17 years.

You know they aren't going to. They never do.

They make season ticket holders pony up before the big moves are made. That way you are already on the hook for next year even if you completely disagree with their moves.

Otherwise, lose your seniority and awesome seats. Sucks.

If I was 100% convinced they intended to do a full rebuild with Qb and everything, I would seriously consider ditching my seats for a few years at least. Rebuilds are for losers and I don't see how they can expect people to shell out thousands of dollars each year for several years to watch a pretty much guaranteed losing team.

You know they aren't going to. They never do.

They make season ticket holders pony up before the big moves are made. That way you are already on the hook for next year even if you completely disagree with their moves.

Otherwise, lose your seniority and awesome seats. Sucks.

If I was 100% convinced they intended to do a full rebuild with Qb and everything, I would seriously consider ditching my seats for a few years at least. Rebuilds are for losers and I don't see how they can expect people to shell out thousands of dollars each year for several years to watch a pretty much guaranteed losing team.

I guess I am clueless because this team is close and the guys driving it will be too old to contribute once the rebuild is complete. A rebuild is not in order here

I guess I am clueless because this team is close and the guys driving it will be too old to contribute once the rebuild is complete. A rebuild is not in order here

Yeah talent-wise they are just at a crossroads where they will be getting better or worse.

If they get worse a re-build can start in a couple seasons but they have competitive talent right now and it's older but not old.

Starting a re-build now won't necessarily accelerate the process.........tanking does not assure anything.......if you draft the right players you can re-build from .500 very quickly you don't need to tank.

With the right moves the Bills can engineer a bottom 3 finish. Getting last will take a bit of luck.

Sign Mike Glennon to start.

Keep Jordan Mills at Right Tackle.

Let Tyrod walk.

Tag and trade Gilmore. Tell fans he doesn't fit the scheme .

Let Lorenzo Alexander, Zach Brown and others go.

Install Leslie Frazier's Tampa 2.

Play Ragland at Mike and tell him to add weight to get stronger (Need him as slow as possible).

Play Dareus as 2 gapping space eater.

Try to get Kyle to retire.

Hire first time OC to be the scapegoat when year falls apart.

Don't draft or sign any good safeties.

Sign Baccari Rambo for safety.

Draft Chad Kelly with a late pick. Need him to sell tickets when he starts late in the year.

Camp battle between Cardale and Glennon.

Profit!!!! With the 1st or 2nd pick in the 2018 draft the Buffalo Bills select...

With the right moves the Bills can engineer a bottom 3 finish. Getting last will take a bit of luck.

Sign Mike Glennon to start.

Keep Jordan Mills at Right Tackle.

Let Tyrod walk.

Tag and trade Gilmore. Tell fans he doesn't fit the scheme .

Let Lorenzo Alexander, Zach Brown and others go.

Install Leslie Frazier's Tampa 2.

Play Ragland at Mike and tell him to add weight to get stronger (Need him as slow as possible).

Play Dareus as 2 gapping space eater.

Try to get Kyle to retire.

Hire first time OC to be the scapegoat when year falls apart.

Don't draft or sign any good safeties.

Sign Baccari Rambo for safety.

Draft Chad Kelly with a late pick. Need him to sell tickets when he starts late in the year.

Camp battle between Cardale and Glennon.

Profit!!!! With the 1st or 2nd pick in the 2018 draft the Buffalo Bills select...

You should go apply for a job with the Cleveland organization. Seems like you might be a good fit there. :thumbsup:

Isn't their goal to see how bad they can be every year back to back?

Some guys play to win, some play for beer, some play for draft picks. Cleveland plays for draft picks.

You should go apply for a job with the Cleveland organization. Seems like you might be a good fit there. :thumbsup:

Some guys play to win, some play for beer, some play for draft picks. Cleveland plays for draft picks.

I take it you missed week 17?

We're headed for the iceberg either way. I would rather steer than drift into it.