Full rebuild Coming

MAJBobby

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but my fault because I failed to connect my second thought which was they first statement AND / OR those who are older and costly to the ability to get younger. I apologize, Kyle Williams is one of my favorite BILLS players, and totally hope he stays until he decides he no longer wants to play the game and then I hope he coaches for the Bills somehow. Completely my fault for not finishing my train of thought but to be fair, my 4 year old was all over me grabbing for attention while I typed that on my phone. Big apology to the legacy of Kyle on that one...

From someone who's been around the block: Put the cell phone down. The 4 year old will be gone sooner than you think. But, the Bills and cell phone will still be here.

From someone who's been around the block: Put the cell phone down. The 4 year old will be gone sooner than you think. But, the Bills and cell phone will still be here.

Thank you - and I agree, almost everyday I come home from work my phone gets plugged in and I don't touch it until she goes to bed. However, it is my mother in-law's birthday and only my wife, daughter, and nice but rock brained brother in-law speak English. So, I was simply passing some time while I waited until we could leave. And yes, I played cards with my daughter and ate cake with her, but still needed to pass the time. Larger point: we're on the same page.

Not to preach, but AMEN on that. It goes so very fast, enjoy every moment. My grandson recently turned 3. My wife's is adorable and one of the first phrases she taught him was "Let's Go Buffalo!" She promoted with "What do you say to Papa?" Hahaha! He's got more Bills gear than I do! Start them young, but enjoy them every second.

Thank you - and I agree, almost everyday I come home from work my phone gets plugged in and I don't touch it until she goes to bed. However, it is my mother in-law's birthday and only my wife, daughter, and nice but rock brained brother in-law speak English. So, I was simply passing some time while I waited until we could leave. And yes, I played cards with my daughter and ate cake with her, but still needed to pass the time. Larger point: we're on the same page.

Enjoy, they're GREAT at that age!

Yeah I'm choosing not to read into it much..........my issue with you is saying he said "we're close" as if it were in the same breath as the tamp-down which it is not.

He will likely regret opening up the Rex post-firing with the proclamation "7-9 ........not good enough".

Don't in essence TITLE your long awaited PC "7-9 isn't good enough" if you aren't sure you can change it.

If he's proven one thing it is that he is not good enough to call even the most make-able of shots.

McDermott at least knows better.......he basically said NOTHING in his introductory PC.

None of them anywhere anytime say anything you can take to the bank. Anyone can parse these things any number of ways but less than zero real information is the norm. It's the equivalent of a network (usually female) reporter asking HC questions before or at halftime of the game. Nothing is ever learned.

My original entry in this thread was the simple fact it was a theory - brought up by Shoop - about a clip - discussed by John Murphy - about a bills.com interview - days ago - by Chris Brown - interviewing Doug Whaley. I just thought no matter what was said it was ridiculous to parse it. All it was missing was Russ Brandon and Ron Burgundy.

I'm not buying it. Whaley needs to win now. He has been part of the process for too long to be allowed to go 2-14 and survive.

In addition there is no benefit to full rebuild in the NFL. There are rules on how much money must be spent as a percent of the cap. Moving up 10 spots in the draft is not like getting a top 3 lottery pick in the NBA/NHL. The Bills are not retiring a HOF roster that just finished their playoff window like the Colts with Manning.

Full rebuild is not happening without a rookie version of Andrew Luck or Cameron Newton in the draft next year.

The Bills will compete to win.

Bob Marley Get up Stand Up modified lyrics.

Tank it, spank it

tank it to rebuild

Tank it, spank it

comin' outta left field

Burn it, churn it

churn it for your life

Burn it, churn it

The sentiment is rife

Dump 'em, thump 'em

No value for our punks

pump 'em, frump 'em

gotta move these skunks

Cause you know what most people think

A great God will come from the skies

Take away everything

And let everybody fry

I am thinking Burning and Looting.

Brees, Rivers, or Cousins will also be the QB in 2017. They are fantastic!

Pass the bong please!

You got the word huh? Well !@#$ waiting for March 11th when we have the in the know TANK2.

Pretty obvious. And who is we btw. You and your dog or is the goldfish also in agreement. Edited by TANK2

Whaleys kidding himself if fans are going to be ok with a tire fire season.

He will be canned and the fans will be outraged.

Surprising that Schoop and Bulldog have no pulse of the fans and are actually ok with this.

Not gonna be Whaleys decision. It will be pegulas call just like it was with the Sabres.