Full rebuild Coming

MAJBobby

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So wait, let me get this straight...

You guys are having a serious discussion, with a straight face, about some theory that was cooked up today... by MIKE SCHOOP... based on something heard earlier on JOHN MURPHY... that actually happened FOUR DAYS AGO... from some video on BUFFALOBILLS.COM... from CHRIS BROWN... off something said by DOUG WHALEY???!!!

You guys are having a serious discussion, with a straight face, about some theory that was cooked up today... by MIKE SCHOOP... based on something heard earlier on JOHN MURPHY... that actually happened FOUR DAYS AGO... from some video on BUFFALOBILLS.COM... from CHRIS BROWN... off something said by DOUG WHALEY???!!!

Because everyone new and old has a desire to be fired, I think? I mean, Rex and Marrone are already gone. New guys haven't even started! That's a record I think. :)

When there is smoke there is fire. The Tyrod Taylor situation says more than anything else. If you listen to the John Murphy show ( I do when I'm driving) you can hear them pitching a rebuild. It's happening.

For those without Google: http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Watch_Doug_Whaley_1on1/446a6c11-50c8-4426-a054-556d11e7fa7a

See, SEE Whaley said we want to build from "The Foundation Up", which to me is clear as daylight - they're going to tear down the stadium and build a new one. "From the foundation up". The Foundation. Up.

Think about it...

Not me, I tried to be rational and it was a mistake. The new theory is #be like the Browns. unreal

Offseason!

You actually think they are a model we should follow? They kept the only piece of talent they have and he's getting older. The return they got for Sammy was squat. Fine follow the Browns model should be the new moto.

No just saying it is an example.

I think we can get rid of a couple key players and still get the top pick so a total rebuild doesn't have to happen.

All we need to do is get rid of Tyrod and get no weapons on offense and this wont be hard to do. just build up the defense with this draft and let the O flounder (kind of like getting us an OC at the moment) and we can get the top pick

When there is smoke there is fire. The Tyrod Taylor situation says more than anything else. If you listen to the John Murphy show ( I do when I'm driving) you can hear them pitching a rebuild. It's happening.

It guess if you believe where there is smoke there is fire when you hear something discussed as a theory by LAURENCE O'ODONNELL off something that he heard on THE VIEW based on last week's DRUDGE REPORT of something that was said on an interview by BAGHDAD BOB who was talking on AL JAZEERA to SHAKES THE CLOWN, then sure... where there is smoke there is fire.

Still not the dumbest discussion I've seen here.