Full rebuild Coming

MAJBobby

Pass the bong please!

Pretty obvious. And who is we btw. You and your dog or is the goldfish also in agreement.

We is everyone on TSW who has the great benefit of your enlightenment. Thanks for giving us the word on what will happen. We are truly blessed. :thumbsup:

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We is everyone on TSW who has the great benefit of your enlightenment. Thanks for giving us the word on what will happen. We are truly blessed. :thumbsup:

I have my opinion. You have yours. Mine just happens to be the correct one. Yours rarely are.

Tank for what?

This isn't the NHL.

Jesus. Is Pegula really this dumb in respect to sports? I really hope not.

My point is the premise is silly. IF you tank it's for Darnold or another stud QB, but I don't see it.

I'm confused.

Then why is Whaley here now???

Thats a good question. Probably the same reason Darcy lasted one year to many. If your not keeping the qb and you dont have a logical replacement you should clean house and bring in all new management and coaches. Pegula might have every intention right now of keeping Whaley. But if they are tanking I think public pressure will wind up changing Pegulas mind. Just like it did with Regier.

Again, we were a few plays from the playoffs. How hard do you try to tank? Is 10 players too many?

Right.

Carpenter missed 2 FGs in the Fish game. If he had made those, we probably win. We keep Rex and Hotrod starts and we roll over the Jets. Then we're 9-7 tied with a few other teams for the last spot. Throw in scoring against Hawks and we're definitely in. Shoulda woulda coulda I know but pretty close still.

Get a better kicker, reload, and let's end this.

If we do tank, I trust all the pro-tankers won't complain for the next 3 years :).

Right.

Carpenter missed 2 FGs in the Fish game. If he had made those, we probably win. We keep Rex and Hotrod starts and we roll over the Jets. Then we're 9-7 tied with a few other teams for the last spot. Throw in scoring against Hawks and we're definitely in. Shoulda woulda coulda I know but pretty close still.

Get a better kicker, reload, and let's end this.

If we do tank, I trust all the pro-tankers won't complain for the next 3 years :).

They aren't going to tank which is a strategy to be intentionally bad to get to the top of the draft to acquire some generational player. This ain't the FN NHL.

Sure it is Sparky. :thumbsup:

They'll be unloading players soon to bottom out just like you say.

No. Theyll be picking up Brees Rivers or Cousins off waivers. Cant wait for that. Maybe we can trade EJ straight up for one of them.

When was the last time Terry pulled a successful tear down and rebuild? In his current one he's 1 1/2 years in still in last place.

Wow. 1 1/2 years? Thats it. The rebuild is a flop. Funny. Took Gretzky five years to win a cup. Crosby four. Toewes and Kane together three. But we all thought the Sabres would do it in 1 1/2. Sounds reasonable.

I doubt we can trade EJ for a deflated Patriots game ball.

That was sarcasm.

Wow. 1 1/2 years? Thats it. The rebuild is a flop. Funny. Took Gretzky five years to win a cup. Crosby four. Toewes and Kane together three. But we all thought the Sabres would do it in 1 1/2. Sounds reasonable.

That was sarcasm.

We're even. :)