If you want to feel REAL old

Sean McVay was hired as head coach of the Rams.

The oldest head coach in the league is Pete Carroll.

Sean McVay will become Pete Caroll's current age in 2052.

Lol I saw on bleacher report. Sean McVay 30 years old, BB coaching in the NFL 43 years.

Remember the 'Coaches All-American' games played at the Rockpile from '61-'65?

absolutely! the game was usually played in late june as i recall.. saw lots of good ones.. most players that were selected usually played, didnt bow out.. then the college all star game in chicago was played in august..

absolutely! the game was usually played in late june as i recall.. saw lots of good ones.. most players that were selected usually played, didnt bow out.. then the college all star game in chicago was played in august..

Agreed, they were good games. I enjoyed them. :)

If I remember correctly, Bob Hayes and Ken Willard played in the ones I saw.

My "favorite" qb back than was Johnny Green. You may recall that they couldn't figure out why he threw so many interceptions. They had his eyes examined and determined he was color blind.

Was this even before Joe Ferguson? Led to changing the helmets!

It was during the Bills first year or two when they were looking at all sorts of options at quarterback.

I must have lost that info in my diaper. We may hold the record for color blind QB's. I'm thinking there was another, but can't come up with a name.

RIchie Lucas? Mini Max was as far back as my memory would reach. You're a walking, talking Buffalo Bills historian!

well mini max was around 68, lucas was an original out of penn state who really never lived up to his rep in college.. i always liked mini max, but the teams of that era, (right after the home afl loss to the chiefs) were pretty much garbage as i am sure know.

My "favorite" qb back than was Johnny Green. You may recall that they couldn't figure out why he threw so many interceptions. They had his eyes examined and determined he was color blind.

i remember johnny green.. wasnt aware of the color blindness, i think he was right after tommy o'connell?