The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

7 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Don't be.  Beardy McGee just changed his brand of moustache wax.

I should have acknowledged I’m easily intrigued.  

Were you a juggler, operatic impresario, or are you in fact one of the famous tap dancing Hines brothers? 

As for the announcement, you’re probably correct.  

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I should have acknowledged I’m easily intrigued.  

Were you a juggler, operatic impresario, or are you in fact one of the famous tap dancing Hines brothers? 

As for the announcement, you’re probably correct.  

It's not as intriguing as that. I don't want to wax on but he's simply Crayola64's colored cousin from some time ago. 

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don't understand this one 3D. 4mer is Crayola?  

I always figured he was one of the Walendas. 

His present screen name would indicate that he was here before but it was under a different name very closely related to 3rd Chair's name. He was widely considered the best troller on the site. His schtick then was to catch a newbee unawares and have them believe something preposterous. I think he may have gone over the line and got banned and returned sometime later with an alias that frankly speaking is a decent poster, but nowhere near as humorous as the old persona. He can't carry @*&$#@!)(&^%'s jock strap.

See my PM.

49 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They got one, and he's a big link in the chain: 

Das Rhino vas friggen righten.  Nice call Cashmoney. 

49 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

His present screen name would indicate that he was here before but it was under a different name very closely related to 3rd Chair's name. He was widely considered the best troller on the site. His schtick then was to catch a newbee unawares and have them believe something preposterous. I think he may have gone over the line and got banned and returned sometime later with an alias that frankly speaking is a decent poster, but nowhere near as humorous as the old persona. He can't carry @*&$#@!)(&^%'s jock strap.

See my PM.

So much to be intrigued about on this zany little interspot!   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

Funny because it's true.

I was wondering why I got inundated with perfectly timed QAnon hoax stories from all the major news outlets in the last 24 hrs?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GG said:

I was wondering why I got inundated with perfectly timed QAnon hoax stories from all the major news outlets in the last 24 hrs?

:beer: 

A reporter asked Trump directly today about his support for the GA congresswoman who won while being open about reading Q. Trump congratulated her and the reporter asked him why and his thoughts on Q. Trump didn't address it either way, instead congratulated her on her victory and moved on. It caused the media to go nuts because he didn't denounce it. 

So much ink (digital and literal) spilled over a "small" group of "nuts" who have been hoodwinked by a LARP. 

22 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They got one, and he's a big link in the chain: 

Beardy is off the schneid.  Whoopy doo.  Sorry to report being unenthused by his sleuthing abilities taking multiple years do catch a dweeby underling.  The guy altered an email.  There are sophisticated tools that can detect stuff like this in seconds.  There are geeks with pocket protectors that can do it in days.  It might take a few months for random person off the street asked to look into something completely foreign to them.  Beardy?  Years.

• Thank you (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: 

A reporter asked Trump directly today about his support for the GA congresswoman who won while being open about reading Q. Trump congratulated her and the reporter asked him why and his thoughts on Q. Trump didn't address it either way, instead congratulated her on her victory and moved on. It caused the media to go nuts because he didn't denounce it. 

So much ink (digital and literal) spilled over a "small" group of "nuts" who have been hoodwinked by a LARP. 

Well, a lot of Q is probably Russian propaganda, so of course he wouldn't say anything bad 

31 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Why do you lie so much?

Simply put, he's a dem and lying is in their DNA. Years ago it didn't use to be this way but something happened and now lying is how they disguise their beliefs/intentions. You notice it with Gleeful Gator because he's is so bad at it. One would think that he'd be better at it with so much practice but if a person practices bad form then that's what they'll get.

• Like (+1) 2

This video is making the rounds. It was made by Millie Weaver who is a corespondent for InfoWars (so, grain of salt). What made people sit up and take notice is that Ms. Weaver was arrested Friday "after a grand jury handed up a secret indictment charging her with robbery and domestic violence, according to officials." Her boyfriend was arrested on  the same charges.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

Manafort?

Could be -- I don't consider him very, very important though. Not sure many others would either. Assange would be the biggest name (that I can think of at least) he could pardon, but I can't imagine it's him (not while extradition is still being worked out with the UK). 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: Twitter is having fun suggesting he's going to pardon Joe Biden. That would be the ultimate troll move, never to be topped in a thousand lifetimes. 

Watch it be someone Kamala had wrongfully incarcerated.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1