The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Just now, Taro T said:

Of course the flip side is that DoJ can keep "finding" more items that should've been turned over to Flynn years ago to turn over & get into the public before any indictments on other fronts are made.

But, yeah, this is frustrating.

That is an excellent point. Discovery continues for Powell during this time. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

Of course the flip side is that DoJ can keep "finding" more items that should've been turned over to Flynn years ago to turn over & get into the public before any indictments on other fronts are made.

But, yeah, this is frustrating.

Although, by now, if people don't see this for the railroading that it is, then they never will. Even releasing the original 302 (or even direct confessions by those complicit) won't make the eternal TDS'rs see the truth. And the truth will still never be reported by the outfits that the majority of the country get their "news" from anyway. Our Republic hangs by a thread, and the Leftists are not only cheering it on, they are coming at it with scissors. And they are too stupid to realize they will no longer have any rights either after they get their Utopia.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Another delay for the Flynn family and justice. Another deeply unsettling move by the corrupt members of the judiciary to keep their benefactors afloat. 

No movement on Flynn until the 11th, and that assumes they rule the same day they hear the case (they likely will not). So mid-to-late August for that case to be rightfully dismissed. Giving those people who love to cheer on corruption and judicial overreach another few weeks to crow before their inevitable walk back. 

It likely (but not for certain) means we won't get movement on Durham until mid-to-late August now as well as Flynn's case has to be handled first. 

If they don't rule on the 11th...........

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Your link:

https://nypost.com/2020/07/23/trump-wished-maxwell-well-because-of-epstein-death-white-house-says/

Trump told reporters last year that he had a falling out with Epstein long ago, but didn’t say why.

“I knew him like everybody in Palm Beach knew him,” Trump told reporters. “He was a fixture of Palm Beach. I had a falling out with him a long time ago, I don’t think I’ve spoken to him for 15 years. I wasn’t a fan.”

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Your link:

https://nypost.com/2020/07/23/trump-wished-maxwell-well-because-of-epstein-death-white-house-says/

Trump told reporters last year that he had a falling out with Epstein long ago, but didn’t say why.

“I knew him like everybody in Palm Beach knew him,” Trump told reporters. “He was a fixture of Palm Beach. I had a falling out with him a long time ago, I don’t think I’ve spoken to him for 15 years. I wasn’t a fan.”

Trump hosted parties and both Epstein and Maxwell were present.

Do you need photo proof as well?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Trump hosted parties and both Epstein and Maxwell were present.

Do you need photo proof as well?

What's your point? It appears when Trump found out that Epstein was unsavory he distanced himself from him and banned him from Mar a Lago. Pictures of them together show a much younger Trump and Epstein. 

Have you ever posted something here that wasn't a lie?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

1) It’s not a lie - just because facts are inconvenient for you that’s your problem. 

2) You’re not too bright - do you not have a memory bro?  Do we once again have to pull up your fake meme?

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

1) It’s not a lie - just because facts are inconvenient for you that’s your problem. 

2) You’re not too bright - do you not have a memory bro?  Do we once again have to pull up your fake meme?

What facts? See, you're lying again.

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Your link:

For goodness sake, you cannot argue with someone who is unwilling to learn. I was looking through the Maxwell releases last night and wellllll.... lots of people  on the left have to be mighty disappointed today.

• Like (+1) 3

On 7/31/2020 at 2:17 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

For goodness sake, you cannot argue with someone who is unwilling to learn. I was looking through the Maxwell releases last night and wellllll.... lots of people  on the left have to be mighty disappointed today.

And -- big news in SpyGate: 

I've long said that document is the foundation of the entire scandal -- now there is a special prosecutor looking into it. Make no mistake, this is a threat to the way of doing business in DC for 43 and 44. And that way was illegal and dirty. 

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/31/2020 at 12:07 PM, 3rdnlng said:

What's your point? It appears when Trump found out that Epstein was unsavory he distanced himself from him and banned him from Mar a Lago. Pictures of them together show a much younger Trump and Epstein. 

Did Trump ban himself from Mar-a-Lago yet?

On 8/1/2020 at 9:12 PM, 3rdnlng said:

H4bwqj4s_bigger.jpg

If being black in the United States is a disadvantage, why did Barack Obama run on being the first black president? If being white in the United States is an advantage, why did Elizabeth Warren pretend to be an Indian her whole life?

Same reason as you pretend!