The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

25 minutes ago, Superperson1234 said:

I’m not that interested in politics (frankly I’m just bored) but you guys seem REALLY smart so, more power to ya!;)

No, you should post here.  As a probie, I'm duty-bound to not call you an idiot until your 250th post.

Such grant of immunity is virtually unheard of on PPP, and you'd be an idiot not to take advantage of it.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"I don’t know if we’re a crueler, more aggressive country than in the past. We’re certainly a louder one, and more anonymous in our cruelties.

And none of it portends good."

We should post here under our real names. I am all for it. 

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

True comedy comes from a place of honesty. 

That's not in BM's wheelhouse - as he keeps demonstrating. 

You keep talking about me when you said you were trying to start a campaign to get everyone to ignore me. 

That's pretty funny.

Stalker.

Forgive me. I want Oline signings *****. 

[Edit: Signed Morse. DR, I love you man. You're beautiful to me.]

Edited by BeginnersMind

30 minutes ago, GG said:

It’s not EU’s job to make it easy for Britain to leave.

No one implied it was. I've stated frequently that the EU is making it as painful as possible for England to leave so no other country gets any bright ideas about leaving the EU fold.

My voter comment is directed toward parliament where it has long been suspected that May and her government do not want to leave, subverting the Brexit vote from the voters in her country. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

No one implied it was. I've stated frequently that the EU is making it as painful as possible for England to leave so no other country gets any bright ideas about leaving the EU fold.

My voter comment is directed toward parliament where it has long been suspected that May and her government do not want to leave, subverting the Brexit vote from the voters in her country. 

So its "suspected" that TM doesn't want to leave....but it is "known" that the ProBrexit machine sold the voters on a post brexit scenario that would not happen.....Your PPP squad frequently memes up cartoons and quips on how idiots should not be allowed to vote....so when its your team..."FOLLOW THE VOTERS" when its not your team its "Idiots should not be allowed to vote!'

Brexit should be revoted now that the realities are apparent...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1