The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 hour ago, CarpetCrawler said:

No, it's so Trump can barricade himself in after he loses the election, come on man, follow the talking points. 

...could be to keep Whoa Joe IN once he wins........can't be left alone and could wander off.............

• Haha (+1) 1

Judge Griffith echoes Sullivan’s argument in telling Flynn’s lawyer that the role of a judge - even when the government quits a case - is not merely “ministerial.”

“That means the judge has to do some thinking about it. The judge is not simply a rubber stamp,” Griffith said

The left is trying to force Trump in to a pardon.

or  trying to delay Flynn from speaking freely.

• Like (+1) 1

The discussion about disqualifying Sullivan is another delay tactic. The Sullivan review proceedings gain another 6 weeks of delay.

The DC Appeals Court is 7 to 4 Democrats to Republicans. The full court should have refused to hear Sullivan’s motion but they vacated the Writ of Mandamus and now they want to use legal procedures and court calendars to chew the fat regarding Sullivan.

The DC Court of Appeals is corrupt. If Barr had a SCOTUS without John Roberts, he could appeal to transfer jurisdiction out of DC and into another federal court where a federal judge could hear from Barr and Flynn and dismiss the case in under an hour.

POTUS could file a complaint with SCOTUS that the DC courts have shown bad faith. Barr could follow with a motion to put the DC court system in receivership with special masters to oversee and review practices. Meanwhile, Barr could cite bad faith and transfer jurisdiction of all pending cases in DC out of DC.

In the meantime, don’t be fooled by the focus on Sullivan. They are playing you. It’s all about delay.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Immediate need to deflect. Wonder why? 

The masks just keep slippin'. 

Oh DR - its so relevant you can't STAND IT!

"In July, Maxwell was arrested and charged with six criminal counts, including transportation of a minor with intent to engage in sexual activity. The indictment alleges she groomed girls as young as 14 to have sex with her and Epstein."

"Epstein and Maxwell allegedly had “constant” orgies at his island in the Caribbean, Little St. James. Guiffre claimed some of the young women involved in these orgies were as young as 15. “There’s a lot of girls that were involved. We weren’t on a first-name basis with each other. I wouldn’t be able to give you lists of names of girls. It was continuous,” she said."

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-sex-trafficking-allegations-unsealed-documents-1037358/

WHO WISHES THESE PEOPLE WELL?

This guy:

giphy.gif

It is on FIRE

21 hours ago, B-Man said:

The discussion about disqualifying Sullivan is another delay tactic. The Sullivan review proceedings gain another 6 weeks of delay.

The DC Appeals Court is 7 to 4 Democrats to Republicans. The full court should have refused to hear Sullivan’s motion but they vacated the Writ of Mandamus and now they want to use legal procedures and court calendars to chew the fat regarding Sullivan.

The DC Court of Appeals is corrupt. If Barr had a SCOTUS without John Roberts, he could appeal to transfer jurisdiction out of DC and into another federal court where a federal judge could hear from Barr and Flynn and dismiss the case in under an hour.

POTUS could file a complaint with SCOTUS that the DC courts have shown bad faith. Barr could follow with a motion to put the DC court system in receivership with special masters to oversee and review practices. Meanwhile, Barr could cite bad faith and transfer jurisdiction of all pending cases in DC out of DC.

In the meantime, don’t be fooled by the focus on Sullivan. They are playing you. It’s all about delay.

lol, they don’t agree with your position so they are corrupt.  Must be nice going through life with such an idiotic attitude.

one of the most prestigious courts in the world is corrupt, despite having an excellent track record....maybe you should be aware that you have absolutely no skill or ability to judge court decisions? Neither do the other layman trying to follow along

Edited by Crayola64

4 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

It is on FIRE

lol, they don’t agree with your position so they are corrupt.  Must be nice going through life with such an idiotic attitude.

one of the most prestigious courts in the world is corrupt, despite having an excellent track record....maybe you should be aware that you have absolutely no skill or ability to judge court decisions? Neither do the other layman trying to follow along

Wrong Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016 - Find & Share on GIPHY

But considering your track record down here, that's on brand for you.

5 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

It is on FIRE

You sound like a priest in Medieval times. Was it in Latin? 

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

You sound like a priest in Medieval times. Was it in Latin? 

Hmmm, I’m sure an appellate court being corrupt because B-men doesn’t understand their reasoning is totally way more likely than B-men just not understanding things.

okkkkkk

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wrong Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016 - Find & Share on GIPHY

But considering your track record down here, that's on brand for you.

everyone who disagrees with you few is corrupt

27 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Hmmm, I’m sure an appellate court being corrupt because B-men doesn’t understand their reasoning is totally way more likely than B-men just not understanding things.

okkkkkk

everyone who disagrees with you few is corrupt

You didn't respond to my comment. My comment(s) referred to your disdain for others by denigrating our collective abilities to understand a court proceeding. It's almost as if you think we need you to interpret those proceedings for us. The references to a Medieval priest and Latin were just examples that may have just went over your head. I hope this post makes it clearer for you. If I ever decide to respond to you again I'll do my best to make it simple. 

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You didn't respond to my comment. My comment(s) referred to your disdain for others by denigrating our collective abilities to understand a court proceeding. It's almost as if you think we need you to interpret those proceedings for us. The references to a Medieval priest and Latin were just examples that may have just went over your head. I hope this post makes it clearer for you. If I ever decide to respond to you again I'll do my best to make it simple. 

my disdain is for people who cannot understand it and then make wildly stupid inferences.  Don’t confuse me ignoring parts of your posts with them going over my head.  

22 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

my disdain is for people who cannot understand it and then make wildly stupid inferences.  Don’t confuse me ignoring parts of your posts with them going over my head.  

If you weren't going to refer at all to my comments then why did you respond to me? 

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Well, he's still hopeful...

My sources, some of which overlap, feel as confident as ever -- both in that indictments are happening and a November win. Being on the outside, that confidence hasn't assuaged my anxiety quite yet... ? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1