The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Terrific...job well done...now catch a few commies or Marxists who are burning the country. Shouldn't be to hard, according to many they carry signs and shirts that identify them. Don't let a 17 yr old do your job.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Terrific...job well done...now catch a few commies or Marxists who are burning the country. Shouldn't be to hard, according to many they carry signs and shirts that identify them. Don't let a 17 yr old do your job.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

(long thread)

(many more tweets)

Thank you for bringing these tweets to this board.  

I hate the way twitter is formatted to require “many tweets” to say what needs to be said.  That’s one of the many reasons I don’t inhabit twitter.

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Same court that granted Hillary Clinton's en banc case to not appear to testify on emails and Benghazi. But, judges are not political. :rolleyes:

what law do you think the court misapplied and why do you think they are wrong?  

here is why they distinguished it from Clinton, what do you think is wrong in this reasoning?

“The dissent suggests that our approach here is inconsistent with In re Hillary Rodham Clinton & Cheryl Mills, No. 20- 5056 (D.C. Cir. Aug 14, 2020), ignoring the fact that we denied the writ as to petitioner Mills because she had an adequate alternative means to seek relief, id. at 8–10, the same reason we deny it here. We granted the writ as to Clinton, the other petitioner, because, unlike here, she did not have an adequate alternative remedy under our precedent, id. at 7–8 (citing In re Kellogg Brown & Root, Inc., 756 F.3d 754, 761 (D.C. Cir. 2014)), and because, unlike here, the district court had actually ruled on the motion at issue. (And, of course, we found that the ruling was a clear abuse of discretion under our precedent, id. at 10–18.)“

Edited by Crayola64

25 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

how does this even make sense?  The issue before the court appears to be 100 percent procedural, and substantive evidence was not before it and was irrelevant.  

What's crazy is that the case wasn't dismissed when the government wanted to no longer pursue prosecution. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

What's crazy is that the case wasn't dismissed when the government wanted to no longer pursue prosecution. 

Or the evidence which shows that not only did Flynn not do what he was charged with, not even the FBI or DOJ ever thought he did... but some people aren't versed in the facts of the case. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Or the evidence which shows that not only did Flynn not do what he was charged with, not even the FBI or DOJ ever thought he did... but some people aren't versed in the facts of the case. :beer: 

but that was not the issue before the appellate court or relevant to its decision....

Edited by Crayola64
  • Like (+1) 1

Carry on, nothing to see here... 

:beer: 

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

but that was not the issue before the appellate court or relevant to its decision....

You keep missing the forest through the trees in your wish to be proven correct. The case has no foundation, no evidence to support it, and never should have been brought in the first place. You keep ignoring that part out of what I can only assume is partisanship. It's a poor look for a lawyer who's sworn to defend the constitution. What was done to Flynn flew in the face of the constitution and rule of law. 

He'll be free soon. Just watch.

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You keep missing the forest through the trees in your wish to be proven correct. The case has no foundation, no evidence to support it, and never should have been brought in the first place. You keep ignoring that part out of what I can only assume is partisanship. It's a poor look for a lawyer who's sworn to defend the constitution. What was done to Flynn flew in the face of the constitution and rule of law. 

He'll be free soon. Just watch.

you aren’t listening or willing to have a real conversation.  None of that was before the court today.  Literally, none of that.  What was before the court was a procedural legal issue.  Not the substance of the  case.

therefore, what I am telling you, and what you don’t seem to understand, is that saying any of that to argue it was a political decision is bizarre.  I agree he will be free soon, I didn’t say anything about the case against Flynn.  I only said what I said.  Which was that a lot of people clearly have a misunderstanding of the decision today because they are missing that the issue before the court was a pure legal question of procedure, not the facts/evidence in this case.

thats not a poor look for me as a lawyer.  But Um, okay.

not seeing the forest through the trees?  No.  I am talking about the decision TODAY.  You are unable to do that

Edited by Crayola64

46 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

No *****.  Now they're arguing about arguing with new people joining the arguing. The evidence put forth by Powell and the exculpatory evidence that the Missouri based prosecutor (can't recall name) makes this plain to see that the case should have been ended.  Only a pompous ass judge has refused to see the obvious.

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

No *****.  Now they're arguing about arguing with new people joining the arguing. The evidence put forth by Powell and the exculpatory evidence that the Missouri based prosecutor (can't recall name) makes this plain to see that the case should have been ended.  Only a pompous ass judge has refused to see the obvious.

You are making no effort to understand the decision today. 

the appellate court doesn’t have the authority to get to your point about what the resolution should be based on the evidence.  Asking it to is goofy, hence the decision today.