The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

We being the MSM. Many others, including PPP are still months years ahead of the curve. :beer: 

FIFY. Don't be so modest. It's been fun to see tv reporters claim BREAKING NEWS and then realize that you've known about it for years. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

You need real help. This is not the normal random insult to an idiot. I'm serious. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Really American is dedicated to defending Truth, Democracy, Social Justice, and Environment.

Join us in the fight to End the Nightmare of the Trump Presidency and right-wing rule.

From the poster who complains about biased sites................?

This was selective abuse of the surveillance state... for purely political reasons. It wasn't the first time it's been done, by both Rs and Ds, but it was the first time they got caught. It was a direct assault on the very fabric of the republic, and meant to be done without anyone ever realizing it happened. They were wrong. That's why it matters, that's what this whole thing has always been about. It's never been about Trump. It's been about exposing the biggest abuse of power/political scandal in our country's history. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

We being the MSM. Many others, including PPP are still months ahead of the curve. :beer: 

The tweet was from a US Senator, not the MSM.  How pathetic.  They're all pathetic, corrupt or both.  This has been going on for years and he has the balls to start a sentence with "we're starting"?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Gosh this HEATING UP!!!!

hammer is about to drop ANY MINUTE NOW.

IMMINENT

On 3/1/2018 at 11:37 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Haven't discussed the Awan's recently, but rest assured they're not forgotten. Lots of stuff coming down the pike on them and their blackmail scheme. 

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/27/hina-alvi-imran-awan-leave-the-country/?utm_source=site-share

Lots of stuff coming down the pike

Northern-Pike-Teeth-300x182.jpg

Just now, Cinga said:

Libs attacking the story in 3 - 2 - 1

The comments on these tweets are just disgusting.  When someone hates Trump so much that it causes them to demean the war on human trafficking - one of the greatest evils in our world today...   Really disgusting.  I usually make a habit of not reading the comments.  Shame on me.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Like a moth to a flame.

Just now, DFT said:

The comments on these tweets are just disgusting.  When someone hates Trump so much that it causes them to demean the war on human trafficking - one of the greatest evils in our world today...   Really disgusting.  I usually make a habit of not reading the comments.  Shame on me.  

A few of the trolls on here are the same. Ghouls who revel in the mistreatment of children and do nothing but slide, divide, and distract from the topic when it arrives. It's been their MO for years now. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Like a moth to a flame.

A few of the trolls on here are the same. Ghouls who revel in the mistreatment of children and do nothing but slide, divide, and distract from the topic when it arrives. It's been their MO for years now. 

Don't forget the dancing on the graves of the virus victims.

• Like (+1) 1