The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

https://quodverum.com/2019/02/45/shadow-warriors-how-trump-s-praetorian-is-saving-the-republic.html

In just six days this month, five political careers burned to the ground.

On 5 February, 2019 Elizabeth Warren was exposed as a liar and charlatan, having lied about her native American ancestry to advance herself, for decades.

Then between 6 & 11 February, the careers of Virginia politicians and swamp rats Ralph Northam, Justin Fairfax, Mark Herring and the corrupt Tommy Norment were all destroyed in a complex, extremely well planned and calibrated takedown.

Yes, they're all trying to keep going. But don't worry. There will be more hits coming, if required.

All of the above are done.

As you will see in this piece, these events aren't random. In fact, they are connected. And the path leads back to a specific date - 20 September, 2017.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

https://quodverum.com/2019/02/45/shadow-warriors-how-trump-s-praetorian-is-saving-the-republic.html

In just six days this month, five political careers burned to the ground.

On 5 February, 2019 Elizabeth Warren was exposed as a liar and charlatan, having lied about her native American ancestry to advance herself, for decades.

Then between 6 & 11 February, the careers of Virginia politicians and swamp rats Ralph Northam, Justin Fairfax, Mark Herring and the corrupt Tommy Norment were all destroyed in a complex, extremely well planned and calibrated takedown.

Yes, they're all trying to keep going. But don't worry. There will be more hits coming, if required.

All of the above are done.

As you will see in this piece, these events aren't random. In fact, they are connected. And the path leads back to a specific date - 20 September, 2017.

Raising the pot on conspiracy craziness! 

Fantastic. 

Just now, BeginnersMind said:

Worth tracking in the Deep State thread, why?

Because you never know what games are afoot. Could it be a coincidence that so many political (ambassadors, legislators, UN, etc) were on board? Of course (and most likely it was a coincidence). Could it be nefarious that a plane went down with so many political peeps on it? Of course.

The only problem with the conspiracy theorists the last 20 years is they didn't go far enough...

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Because you never know what games are afoot. Could it be a coincidence that so many political (ambassadors, legislators, UN, etc) were on board? Of course (and most likely it was a coincidence). Could it be nefarious that a plane went down with so many political peeps on it? Of course.

The only problem with the conspiracy theorists the last 20 years is they didn't go far enough...

Jesus.

31 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You're awesome, truly. And correct with this statement.

But you're wasting your breath on someone who does not deserve it - because he doesn't really care about the answer (as his immediate response to you proves). He's not here to be honest nor to contribute. He admits he's here to slam "tin foil hats" and to stalk me. He's an asshat - as he continually proves with each and every post. He's a net drain on the community, and a poor sport who pouts when he gets his ass handed to him (over and over again).

He's truly, and I mean truly, a waste of carbon.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But you're wasting your breath on someone who does not deserve it - because he doesn't really care about the answer (as his immediate response to you proves). He's not here to be honest nor to contribute. He admits he's here to slam "tin foil hats" and to stalk me. He's an asshat - as he continually proves with each and every post. He's a net drain on the community, and a poor sport who pouts when he gets his ass handed to him (over and over again).

A waste of carbon?  ?

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

And the first 737-8 MAX crash was to set the stage to make this one seem like an accident, of course.

AND...short interest in Boeing spiked last week.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And the first 737-8 MAX crash was to set the stage to make this one seem like an accident, of course.

AND...short interest in Boeing spiked last week.

In the midst of a major trade dispute, with a big potential Boeing order, and the first country to ground these 737s.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

From the guy who sees a plane crash and knee-jerks "conspiracy," I'd say my critique is well-placed. 

27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I know he has been horrible to you in this forum, and I have no idea why. Your contributions are invaluable and I have learned so much from you!  

To me, he has been very, very kind.  I wish he would show that side in the open forum.

We may all have political disagreements, but when push comes to shove, we are all human beings. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I know he has been horrible to you in this forum, and I have no idea why. Your contributions are invaluable and I have learned so much from you!  

To me, he has been very, very kind.  I wish he would show that side in the open forum.

We may all have political disagreements, but when push comes to shove, we are all human beings. 

:beer: 

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Horrible? Really?

I was horrible to the resident sex offender, who seems to have disappeared (fingers crossed...maybe got picked up again).

haven't done anything but attack DR and others' conspiratorial beliefs, and even said I'd be happy to have him as a neighbor and share a beer with him. This, in spite of him constantly name-calling (his favorite is ASSHAT) and asking for the mods to intervene when I critique his beliefs. 

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

Horrible? Really?

I was horrible to the resident sex offender, who seems to have disappeared (fingers crossed...maybe got picked up again).

haven't done anything but attack DR and others' conspiratorial beliefs, and even said I'd be happy to have him as a neighbor and share a beer with him. This, in spite of him constantly name-calling (his favorite is ASSHAT) and asking for the mods to intervene when I critique his beliefs. 

It is not that you attack his beliefs, it is that you do so sarcastically, and without supporting disputing evidence (at least links to news articles and government documents to back up your claims). If you went back at him (or me, or anyone here) with support documents, well, people would welcome that. As of now, one-word sarcastic responses to all posts simply come off as trollish and stalkerish behavior.   And, I know you are much better than that. 

Note: I think I missed the sex offender. You aren't the only one to make reference to such, but I never saw him/it. 

It is not that you attack his beliefs, it is that you do so sarcastically, and without supporting disputing evidence (at least links to news articles and government documents to back up your claims). If you went back at him (or me, or anyone here) with support documents, well, people would welcome that. As of now, one-word sarcastic responses to all posts simply come off as trollish and stalkerish behavior.   And, I know you are much better than that. 

Stop believing his narrative. He posts 90 times a day. Sometimes I respond to one. 

Note: I think I missed the sex offender. You aren't the only one to make reference to such, but I never saw him/it. 

He has been an active poster here for years, often bragging about his sexual exploits, and even making jokes about sex with minors in spite of his past. Very active poster at PPP. 

He is not missed.