The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

18 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

HA HA Gator, let me direct you to the place that will give you all the answers you are requesting:

The Unis!! Love it. Not really very informative though, just a bunch of hobgoblins and woo-be-gones 

16 hours ago, Foxx said:

careful, Tibs. Whitaker is coming for you, why do you think he left the JD.

Former-acting-AG-Matthew-Whitaker-has-le

Yes, why did he leave? LOL, I guess that's what you do when you are done with something, throw it out. He better hope he didn't help obstruct justice 

Come on @Deranged Rhino This guy is Deep State all the way!! 

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/01/16/william-barrs-deep-state-resume-cover-ups-covert-ops-and-pardons

“I started off in Washington at the Central Intelligence Agency and went to law school at night while I was working at CIA,” recalled William Barr in a 2001 oral history for the University of Virginia.

Trump’s nominee to be attorney general has what Trump might call “deep state” credentials. Barr came to Langley in 1973. He was a 23-year-old graduate of Columbia with a master’s in political science and Chinese studies. His resume shows he toiled at the CIA by day and attended George Washington University law school at night. 

21 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I have explained it. Multiple times. The answers are even written down in this thread so you can re-read them for yourself any time you wish. If you're still unfamiliar with the players involved in the coup, after two plus years of being shown evidence and testimony which make the participants and their motives clear, then I suggest you're not being honest. That's not an attack on you, it's a statement of fact. 

Go back through this thread, re-read some of your own posts - and you'll see that all those questions have already been asked and answered. :beer: 

Deep State blood cults and three-fingered Vanderbilts? You've covered just about everyone with a pulse in your theories of who the Deep State is. Which makes it a nice sweeping narrative easily changed when the facts don't fit. 

When does Trump reveal that he's been working with Mueller to expose child trafficking rings? That's one of my favorites. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What the ***** is this judge smoking? Not only does he admit that knowing how many citizens there are is important, he also admits that the question is in compliance with the law.

This is the type of judge that makes me wonder if lifetime appointments really are a good thing.

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Different cases.

So you are saying that if they (the supremes) rule it is ok (or not) to ask for citizenship in one case, it does not apply to a different case concerning citizenship on the census?  

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So you are saying that if they (the supremes) rule it is ok (or not) to ask for citizenship in one case, it does not apply to a different case concerning citizenship on the census?  

The supremes haven't ruled yet, they just agreed to hear it.  

But even then, if the two cases are based on different legal principles, a lower court might decide differently in one case than SCOTUS would decide in the other.  I would expect that SCOTUS would review the lower court's decision in that case, however.

But in this situation, the lower court's ruling is practically moot, since the Supreme Court hasn't even heard their case yet.  In fact, that's probably why this asinine judge made the ruling: to set a precedent for the Supreme Court to have to consider.

• Like (+1) 1