The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Here's another:  https://truepundit.com/fbi-comeys-memo-leaker-secretly-appointed-federal-agent-never-passed-full-fbi-background-check/

The professor and friend James Comey described as both his attorney and a direct employee of the FBI, whom Comey gave access and leaked classified information through, never passed his FBI background check.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Here's another:  https://truepundit.com/fbi-comeys-memo-leaker-secretly-appointed-federal-agent-never-passed-full-fbi-background-check/

The professor and friend James Comey described as both his attorney and a direct employee of the FBI, whom Comey gave access and leaked classified information through, never passed his FBI background check.

That's not the FBI's fault.  Given the time frame and nature of the background check, I have a very good idea of which company !@#$ed that up, and could probably narrow it down to one of three people.

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Da fock?!?!  :wacko:

Can we all FINALLY agree that the higher ranks in our justice departments under Obozo was as corrupt as the day was long.

The hated Trump to no end and totally abused their powers because they were SO SURE that Killary was going to win.......... and all the criminality would be easily swept under the rug with no one being any of the wiser.

Pretty damn obvious to even a political know-nothing like me.

“Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.”

Marcus Tullius Cicero, (106-43 BC)

jLMARRuC_bigger.jpgJohn CardilloVerified account @johncardillo28m28 minutes ago
@JohnBrennan isn’t only a traitor, he’s also a coward.

A coward who threatens @POTUS with cryptic tweets about the assassination of Cicero who challenged the Roman deep state.

Brennan should rot in prison for his treachery.

This pedophile/sex thing reminded me of a scandal back in the 1980s, I think it was.  It seemed things were going to explode, then it quietly disappeared. Maybe I'm wrong about the time period?  Despite how little info I can provide, does this ring a bell for anyone? 

I recall there were several scandals with "pages", but this one had a very strange character involved, connected to a politician(s)...?

Edited by TPS

4 minutes ago, TPS said:

This pedophile/sex thing reminded me of a scandal back in the 1980s, I think it was.  It seemed things were going to explode, then it quietly disappeared. Maybe I'm wrong about the time period?  Despite how little info I can provide, does this ring a bell for anyone? 

Are you referencing Franklin, Nebraska; which was brushed aside as a "satanic panic" in the media?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Are you referencing Franklin, Nebraska; which was brushed aside as a "satanic panic" in the media?

I'm pretty sure it was DC-centered.  Maybe it was the Foley thing in 2000s?  I'll do some searching...

4 minutes ago, TPS said:

I'm pretty sure it was DC-centered.  Maybe it was the Foley thing in 2000s?  I'll do some searching...

The one I'm referencing did loop in DC, by way of Antonin Scalia, who ritual satanic abuse survivor David Schurter said was one of his most vicious abusers.  He's mentioned other prominent beltway figures as well.

6 minutes ago, TPS said:

This would be much more difficult to cover up now. Things have changed since then. Now there is social media, and things are raging at a much higher pitch.

This documentary was suppressed, and never shown.

Edited by OJABBA

9 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The one I'm referencing did loop in DC, by way of Antonin Scalia, who ritual satanic abuse survivor David Schurter said was one of his most vicious abusers.  He's mentioned other prominent beltway figures as well.

Shurter is a known lunatic.

And the SRA moral panic was just that, a moral panic. 

Pedophilia, child prostitution rings, and child abuse are very real.  Don't diminish that fact by giving charlatans like Shurter your time or energy.

15 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Shurter is a known lunatic.

And the SRA moral panic was just that, a moral panic. 

Pedophilia, child prostitution rings, and child abuse are very real.  Don't diminish that fact by giving charlatans like Shurter your time or energy.

I don't have an opinion about Shurter.  I mention it because it involved prominent names and created a big stir during the time frame TPS was asking about.

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I don't have an opinion about Shurter.  I mention it because it involved prominent names and created a big stir during the time frame TPS was asking about.

I suppose I object to your characterization of him as a "survivor."  He's a survivor of his own pathological narcissism, nothing more.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

I suppose I object to your characterization of him as a "survivor."  He's a survivor of his own pathological narcissism, nothing more.

The Boys' Town portion of that scandal seems quite real, and there were more people who came forward than Shurter.

9 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

The Boys' Town portion of that scandal seems quite real, and there were more people who came forward than Shurter.

It may well be, and I'm not saying that there is no truth to it.  Shurter long ago exposed himself as a fraud in the Franklin Files community and associates with convicted sex offenders.

42 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

As I said, I don't know enough about him to have an opinion about his veracity.  Your objection is noted, however.

Phew, this tired me out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_congressional_page_sex_scandal

The 1983 Congressional Page sex scandal was a political scandal in the United States involving members of the United States House of Representatives.

On July 14, 1983, the House Ethics Committee recommended that Rep. Dan Crane (R-IL) and Rep. Gerry Studds (D-MA) be reprimanded for having engaged in sexual relationships with minors, specifically 17-year-old congressional pages.[1] Though at least some of the sexual contact was not criminal, the committee felt "any sexual relationship between a member of the House of Representatives and a congressional page, or any sexual advance by a member to a page, represents a serious breach of duty." The Congressional Report found that in 1980, a year after entering office, Crane had sex four or five times at his suburban apartment with a female page and in 1973, the year he entered office, Studds invited a male page, who testified he felt no ill will towards Studds, to his Georgetown apartment and later on a two-week trip to Portugal. Both representatives admitted to the charges.[2]

On July 20, 1983, the House voted by a supermajority to revise the reprimand recommendation to censure, a more extreme measure. Censure had never previously been used in a case of sexual misconduct. The motion to censure the two House members was introduced by Rep. Robert H. Michel (R-IL), the Republican House Minority Leader. Aides later said that Michel proposed this bill to head off a move by Republicans to expel the two legislators.[3] Rep. Newt Gingrich (R-GA) was one of the leaders of the calls for the expulsion of Crane and Studds.[4]

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You are correct, It is the one I'm thinking of. Found this collection of articles in a search, and the person I was thinking of is the Johnny Gosch/Jeff Gannon character described about half way down.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/Franklin/FranklinCoverup/franklin.htm

Can we get Congress to sanction JFK for raping an 18 year old intern in the WH swimming pool?

I'm cranky right now. Just got back from taking the boat out for the first time this season. We're at Hyannis Marina and traveling west we always pass the "Kennedy Compound."  BTW it doesn't look in real life from the water like it does on GOOOOOgle Maps. Whatever. It's to the west of the Jetty.

What rankles my azz especially today is that Mrs. Nanker caught all the fish. I was skunked. She got a 16" Black Sea bass that was a beautiful keeper.

She had me toss it back. :angry: 

Now I want all the Sons of Bitches in the Conspiracy against Trump to HANG! 

• Haha (+1) 2

The criminals seem to be doubling down on their spin-doctoring lately.

They really wanna push their narrative that Trump is a braindead treasonous hack in their eyes and they are really trying to push this.

The Deep State War is indeed heating up.

• Like (+1) 1

TGregggggggy,

I know we give you all kinds of sh#t on your writing career, but next time you're working on a project you really should direct your prospective patron to your threads here.  Your body of work here runs circles around alot of "investigative journalists", is better prepared than alot of the crap on the History channel, and presents a more plausible conspiracy arc than many network series.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

TGregggggggy,

I know we give you all kinds of sh#t on your writing career, but next time you're working on a project you really should direct your prospective patron to your threads here.  Your body of work here runs circles around alot of "investigative journalists", is better prepared than alot of the crap on the History channel, and presents a more plausible conspiracy arc than many network series.

Dude, yes. 

@Deranged Rhino, you need to work for Chris Hansen or John Stossel or Lou Dobbs!

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

Can we get Congress to sanction JFK for raping an 18 year old intern in the WH swimming pool?

I'm cranky right now. Just got back from taking the boat out for the first time this season. We're at Hyannis Marina and traveling west we always pass the "Kennedy Compound."  BTW it doesn't look in real life from the water like it does on GOOOOOgle Maps. Whatever. It's to the west of the Jetty.

What rankles my azz especially today is that Mrs. Nanker caught all the fish. I was skunked. She got a 16" Black Sea bass that was a beautiful keeper.

She had me toss it back. :angry: 

Now I want all the Sons of Bitches in the Conspiracy against Trump to HANG! 

Isn't this where someone comes in and asks if you've got a photo of her holding a fish? ?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

TGregggggggy,

Ha. I'm still waiting for all this to end so he and I can bicker about Deflate-gate again!

But, in the meantime, I will grudgingly admit that he is a spectacular investigative journalist.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, OJABBA said:

Ha. I'm still waiting for all this to end so he and I can bicker about Deflate-gate again!

But, in the meantime, I will grudgingly admit that he is a spectacular investigative journalist.

Don't be fooled, he's dating Sarah Carter and figured out the password to her laptop.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Something tells me that this isn't going to fly.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Something tells me that this isn't going to fly.

What, you mean "I didn't lie, you just asked the wrong question" isn't a valid excuse?  I guess it all depends on what you definition of "is" is.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

What, you mean "I didn't lie, you just asked the wrong question" isn't a valid excuse?  I guess it all depends on what you definition of "is" is.

I've always liked Fox Mulder's I didn't lie, I willingly participated in a campaign of misinformation.

Edited by Azalin
  • Haha (+1) 1