The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

On 11/5/2017 at 8:37 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

US AIR FORCE OFFICIAL: MISSILE TARGETING SAUDIS WAS IRANIAN

http://www.apnewsarchive.com/2017/The-top-U-S-Air-Force-official-in-the-Mideast-says-that-the-ballistic-missile-fired-by-Yemeni-rebels-that-targeted-the-Saudi-capital-was-from-Iran-and-bore-Iranian-markings-/id-f132794ad69b42f78ca3e39727432d2f

http://www.businessinsider.com/usaf-says-the-ballistic-missile-that-targeted-saudi-arabia-was-iranian-2017-11

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/us-air-force-general-says-ballistic-missile-that-targeted-saudi-capital-was-iranian-and-bore-iranian-markings/2017/11/10/14acf348-c617-11e7-9922-4151f5ca6168_story.html?utm_term=.f2f0fe39576b

Mind you, this was a ballistic missile launch NOT a rocket (source: multiple reports on the 5th as well as intel sources on the ground in ME). It's technologically impossible for Yemen or even Iran from Yemen to have launched a ballistic missile. 

So, who launched it and from where? 

Image result for sub launched ballistic missile

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

Point?

DHS upgraded the terror alert with a specific warning about weaponized drones with chemical weapons. 

Considering the civil war going on behind the scenes that is the subject of this thread, these warnings are important to track for a multitude of reasons, not the least of which is general awareness. :beer: 

21 hours ago, joesixpack said:

:lol:

Icke: "satanists (not really satanists but saturnists) and paedophiles run the world"

Check it out. Good ****, that video. And he's speaking to a packed house, which amazes me. NOTE: I mean from a humor perspective. I'm more of a cern-conspiracy-phile myself.

Now THAT is an interesting rabbit hole. :beer:

• Haha (+1) 1

You're a confusing one.

They didn't "upgrade" the terror threat vis a vis drones, they updated it mentioning that platform as a potential threat.

Should have been done months ago.

And regarding your "ballistic missile" impossibility claim, I'm confused why you keep posting pictures of a subsurface launched missile, when that isn't the claim.

The claim is that it was a Burkan 2H, which is a pretty stupid scud type missile with a good bit of range.

Certainly nothing sub surface launched. 

14 minutes ago, sherpa said:

You're a confusing one.

They didn't "upgrade" the terror threat vis a vis drones, they updated it mentioning that platform as a potential threat.

Should have been done months ago.

We are saying the same thing.

20 minutes ago, sherpa said:

And regarding your "ballistic missile" impossibility claim, I'm confused why you keep posting pictures of a subsurface launched missile, when that isn't the claim.

The claim is that it was a Burkan 2H, which is a pretty stupid scud type missile with a good bit of range.

Certainly nothing sub surface launched. 

Who is actually supplying the Houthies with arms? (hint, it's not Iran)

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09SANAA2186_a.html#efmAjaAmV

Several different operators on the ground whom I trust told me the missile was NOT actually a Burkan 2H.

I don't "keep" posting pictures. I posted one picture, this morning, deliberately to raise questions.

Don't take my word, do some digging. Talk to some of your friends stationed over there. See what you can find. :beer:

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Mind you, this was a ballistic missile launch NOT a rocket (source: multiple reports on the 5th as well as intel sources on the ground in ME). It's technologically impossible for Yemen or even Iran from Yemen to have launched a ballistic missile. 

No, it's not technologically impossible.  At most, logistically difficult.

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

You have "operators on the ground?"

I don't have operators on the ground. I know operators on the ground in the region.

You're a former/active USN pilot if I'm not mistaken, you should be able to pick up what I'm putting down. I'm not in the service, a large chunk of my family are/were. I have worked with the USN as well as other branches, and  several PMCs, for the past couple years on a project. In that time, I made some friends.   

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, it's not technologically impossible.  At most, logistically difficult.

Just asking rhetorically: 

How many ballistic missiles (not rockets) have been lobbed into Saudi Arabia since the Yemeni war started? 

How many eyes and ears are focused on Yemen at all times, especially in regards to arms transports and missile launching platforms?

How many bombs have the Saudis dropped on Yemen since the war began? 

How much of Yemeni infrastructure is left standing? 

Who arms the Houthis?

Who really arms the Houthis? 

Who, within the past 6 months, tested (very publicly) its capabilities to launch medium to long range ballistic missiles from unconventional sea-based platforms?

Who supplies them with most of their armaments and technology?

Which intelligence networks are/were most threatened by the purge in SA? 

Why is the timing of this missile attack and the arrests significant?  

Who stands the most to gain from a war between Saudi Arabia and Lebanon?

Who stands the most to gain from a war between the west and Iran? 

Who stands to lose the most from those conflicts?

:ph34r:

Inside the Podesta Group's last days

"Staffers are wondering why a firm that brought in $24 million last year suddenly can’t pay their salaries, and why Podesta and Fritts were unable to strike a deal to transfer ownership of the firm."

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/10/podesta-group-last-days-244799?lo=ap_b1

... I can think of a few reasons why.

16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don't have operators on the ground. I know operators on the ground in the region.

You're a former/active USN pilot if I'm not mistaken, you should be able to pick up what I'm putting down. I'm not in the service, a large chunk of my family are/were. I have worked with the USN as well as other branches, and  several PMCs, for the past couple years on a project. In that time, I made some friends.   

I haven't been paying attention.

What got my attention was showing a subsurface launched missile, which is not germane to the claim at all, and my disdain for using cui bono arguments as stand alone evidence of some conspiracy.

So  much of that is used in the 9-11 crap, and it's never proved to be of any value or legitimacy.

Back to SA:

Saudi head of intelligence, Bandar "Bush", arrested-

bandar%201_0.jpg

It's been confirmed that Prince Bandar "Bush" has been arrested in the "corruption" purge. Bandar, for those who don't know the name, was the head of Saudi intelligence and one of the worlds leading arms dealers. He's about as deep state as it gets, with ties to multiple US administrations (going back as far as Iran Contra where he was directly involved, to helping Bush make the case for war against Iraq, to helping 44 arm Jihadists in Syria, and he was also deeply involved in al-Yamamah arms deal). 

This is the biggest name to be confirmed yet, even bigger than Talal, and is the biggest sign of the intent behind this purge. The members of the royal family swept up in this purge are the elites with the strongest ties to western backed intelligence agencies. This is also the clearest evidence yet that the purge in SA is directly related to the DC establishment (and K-Street) and possibly Mueller's investigations. 

And so far the western media has been silent on this one... wonder why? 

000_PS9BE.jpg

"One of the most famous is Prince Bandar bin Sultan, a former Saudi ambassador to Washington and confidant of former US president George W Bush.

There is no word on his fate, but Saudi authorities said that one of the corruption cases they are looking at is the al-Yamamah arms deal, in which Bandar was involved."

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/exclusive-senior-figures-tortured-and-beaten-saudi-purge-1489501498

Language is important. This from 45's first week on the job, his first stop? Langley and CIA's headquarters where he delivered a speech that floored me at the time for its audacity. But in light of the going ons in SA, I'm thinking this is connected. 

What are columns? 

What are columns in relation to intelligence work? 

29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Love the last sentence. If you haven’t read Daniel Yergin’s The Prize: The Epic Quest for Oil, Money, and Power, please do so. Oil has driven foreign policies around the world for over 100 years and counting. It’s a fascinating read, I guarantee it. 

• Thank you (+1) 1