Carucci: Lynn is having 2nd Thoughts about Bills' HC Job

Now he not interested because he knows the Bills are not interested, both Pegulas gave a lukewram endorsement . Trust me this guy will not be a HC for the Bills or any other team in the league.

Sunday he says he wants the job, Tuesday he hears both Terry and Kim say in separate interviews the job is not his and Wed he is no longer interested. HMM go figure...

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Except I have no idea what question you asked giving K9 as the source. And I didn't respond to it or answer it. And if you said Vic Carucci said it I would have addressed it depending on whatever it was that you said. So your little childish gotcha was an epic fail. Keep trying though.

It was a joke bud, lighten up.

There VERY likely was an ultimatum issued......but it matters not.....both will likely have been fired in the succeeding back-to-back years.

Vic stated that he believes the national perception of the team is poor because the national media thinks it's poor. The. Ational media is just parroting Vic and the other schlubs over at TBN. So basically he's saying "the team is a mess because I say so." I did lol when he specified that Pegula gav an interview "the the AP". It's so obvious he's salty about having zero access

Vic stated that he believes the national perception of the team is poor because the national media thinks it's poor. The. Ational media is just parroting Vic and the other schlubs over at TBN. So basically he's saying "the team is a mess because I say so." I did lol when he specified that Pegula gav an interview "the the AP". It's so obvious he's salty about having zero access

Bill Polian said the same thing.

He's media too and not a surprise take in the least IMO.............but that's gotta' be a bit discouraging for people like yourself who think it's all nonsense driven by TBN.

Especially since the Pegula's have been so affectionate to him...........geez you think he'd throw them a bone and pretend it's not a mess.......right?

As I said yesterday......THE MOST BILLSY conclusion would be the Pegula's shooting down Whaleys choice........from what is basically a soggy list of candidates that are even willing to consider taking a job with lame duck Whaley........and then telling him they want to hire Lynn. :lol:

I think it's his search but they are hoping Whaley brings them something unexpectedly inspired(doubtful from that list) ...OR....more likely comes to THEIR conclusion to hire a guy like Lynn or Coughlinn.

Every one of the candidates the Bills are potentially interviewing, save Reich, are being interviewed by multiple other teams as well.

At least we know who will be in the room during the coaching interviews and when they plan to start...

Regarding Lynn he's probably upset that he was a "virtual lock!" one day (though fans / media hated that idea), and "not a lock" - per Kim, the next (though fans / media now see to hate that).

Also, confused on how Vic answered the Tyrod question. Benigni says Tyrod sounded like he might be open to renegotiating his deal (anyone know what he's talking about) and Vic says "Well, Tyrod is mad, he wanted to know if had his extension before he walked out the door." Yeah, well, tough sh*t. He then says Tyrod might not even want to play for the Bills, but can't we just pick up the option and keep him?

Yes, we can pick up the option and then his reaction is limited to:

1) play for the Bills

2) fail to report, throw a temper tantrum, and hope to get traded

3) pull a Byrd bath

Thats a shame. I wanted Lynn to come back as OC. If he isnt bak i doubt we keep Tyrod and that puts us into a tailspin and 3 years away from a winning season maybe more.

i don't think Lynn will determine whether they keep TT. Any coaching candidate will discuss the plan at QB and what they want to do. Do you think Lynn is the only one who would think he's worth keeping? I don't.

That said I can't imagine there is any candidate, lynn included, who will be thinking he's a great option as a starter and will be looking to add to the QB room to challenge him.

Edited by YoloinOhio

i don't think Lynn will determine whether they keep TT. Any coaching candidate will discuss the plan at QB and what they want to do. Do you think Lynn is the only one who would think he's worth keeping? I don't.

That said I can't imagine there is any candidate, lynn included, who will be thinking he's a great option as a starter and will be looking to add to the QB room to challenge him.

:beer:

Every one of the candidates the Bills are potentially interviewing, save Reich, are being interviewed by multiple other teams as well.

That has nothing to do with my point.

IMO......Whaley MUST win this year.

He's saved his skin for now........but "7-9....not good enough" was intended by him to be the title of his PC.........so it most likely won't be good enough next year either.

And when GM's go........coaches usually go RIGHT behind them.

I don't think the Pegula's will make the mistake of picking the coach again.........it will be a complete re-boot with a GM coming in with a coach he already feels a philosophical alignment with.

Win NOW is fair amount of pressure for a first time HC introducing two new systems into a lockerroom that has been characterized as having a lot of unaccountable, obstinate players and deeply ingrained losing culture.

I pretty much HATE that list of candidates for this job................they really don't know what they are walking into if they take this job and don't realize how precarious it is.

Lynn is the pretty obvious choice and as I've said I think the Pegula's will see it that way and Whaley may have to take it and like it one last time.

That has nothing to do with my point.

IMO......Whaley MUST win this year.

He's saved his skin for now........but "7-9....not good enough" was intended by him to be the title of his PC.........so it most likely won't be good enough next year either.

And when GM's go........coaches usually go RIGHT behind them.

I don't think the Pegula's will make the mistake of picking the coach again.........it will be a complete re-boot with a GM coming in with a coach he already feels a philosophical alignment with.

Win NOW is fair amount of pressure for a first time HC introducing two new systems into a lockerroom that has been characterized as having a lot of unaccountable, obstinate players and deeply ingrained losing culture.

I pretty much HATE that list of candidates for this job................they really don't know what they are walking into if they take this job and don't realize how precarious it is.

Lynn is the pretty obvious choice and as I've said I think the Pegula's will see it that way and Whaley may have to take it and like it one last time.

You have to think Whaley is a total moron if you think he doesnt see Lynn as a viable, legitimate, obvious and good choice as next head coach of the Bills. For all of the reasons you have stated here and before, which I agree with most of your stances. Both the good and the bad. It's very possible he has other people he also thinks may be good choices. He also knows this isn't a great year for hires. He also knows any coordinator is a hit or miss chance. He also knows he has very little time to produce. All of that is obvious. Lynn is a top candidate.

Link?

I don't have a link. I'm just reading tea leaves like everyone else. We do know they met months ago.

Bills interviewed all the up and coming guys last time too like Gase. But Terry went for the big glamor hit with Rex. The man spent over $1,000,000,000 for the privilege. I just don't think he's going to go with our opening day RB coach recommended by the idiot he just fired. Or some other no name punk.