Carucci: Lynn is having 2nd Thoughts about Bills' HC Job

It's not all doom and gloom. Several points.

- Haley finally is in chaarrrge of the hire. Rex never should have had. A direct line to the Pegulas. Mary reported to Polish and was a collaborative effort being on the same page.

- you want football operations people completing these interviews. Remember our marketing guru which his wheelhouse Bbdosaid to the Pegulas don't let Rex get out the door.

- if you let someone go, whhoo's better? If possible renegotiate TT deal so a playoff appearance, brings him back to next year's guaranteed money, and the same the following year.

-- move up of you are and maybe parlay some pics for Deshawn Watson ithe 1st. You have the air apparent if TT, blows it next year.

- we blew it not taking Michael Floyd off waivers ahead of the Patriots. He'll be free after the season. The cap goes. Up 25 million on top of some carryover.

Lynn got us to 7th in scoring. The defense blew it. If we had a top 5 defense we could have go 11-5, 12-4. Gus Bradley was the architect of Seattles punishing defense. Our players are more suited to a 4-3, with a successful draft of two safeties.

All is not lost guys, and healthy stud WR's undoubtedly improve TT's game. I watched most of Floyd's games, and he is the size speed and radius of Mike Evans.

There's my take. Rip it apart if you want. My thoughts oWhaley's conference is he said what hewas told to say by the Pegulas. That happens alll the time in Mgmt in corporate America. You have a script and have to sell it. I'm sure Haley was integrally involved in getting Rex fired, and he should have been fired. He defense worked 10-15 go. Not now.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images