Bills Hire Sean McDermott as New Head Coach

Brees as a replacement for TT would be Fuccillo!!! I wonder what the Bills will have to give up in return to make that happen.

Also, the only WR on contract for 2017 is Watkins. Will the Bills resign Woods and/or Goodwin? Will they draft and/or acquire WR(s) via FA.

Listenbee is also on contract. As is Dez.

Edited by The Wiz

Are 5 year contracts the new norm? Seems crazy and unnecessary. Why not 3? Or is this the price the Bills pay for being the Bills?

The ownership and Whaley have all said they want stability and they're willing to put ..their.. money where their mouth is to prove it.

Having a coaching staff under contract doesn't seem to be a hinderance to the owners when making decisions. Why does it concern the fanbase so much? Bills fans are cheap!

Forgot about those two. Thanks!

Dez looks good in OTA's, but not in training camp and the regular season. Hopefully he can improve.

Agreed on Dez. Hopefully Listenbee can fill the other outside receiver role and we can get bobby back as the slot guy. I have no faith in Goodwin. Would take Hunter back over him.

The way it is sounding the Bills are landing the #1 candidate on the market and the #1 OC candidate. This after a bad week of national press. That is why the Pegulas are the best owners in sports. Be happy to have them, still learning this business.

Huh?

Yeah, I'd be okay if our WRs are Watkins, Rookie/FA, Hunter, Listenbee, Lewis/Rookie/FA

You would be okay with this? Sammy goes down and Hunter is our #1? I don't see it. They need to bring in a FA and draft a WR as well, way too thin there.

Edited by ricojes

You would be okay with this? Sammy goes down and Hunter is our #1? I don't see it. They need to bring in a FA and draft a WR as well, way too thin there.

Did you seriously miss the 2nd spot on the list? I don't like Lewis in the slightest. I'm for a high end FA target and a later pick at WR, or a high end draft pick and a lower tier FA.

Both of those wants have ANDs, fwiw.

The way it is sounding the Bills are landing the #1 candidate on the market and the #1 OC candidate. This after a bad week of national press. That is why the Pegulas are the best owners in sports. Be happy to have them, still learning this business.

Pegula's get a bad wrap in the press, but they definitely do not scare away anyone like the media may makes it out to be. They are good people that are still learning the NFL, so glad to have them in Buffalo.