Dareus hopes he can convince Kyle Williams to not retire

YoloinOhio

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/01/marcell_dareus_hopes_he_can_convince_buffalo_bills_kyle_williams_to_not_retire.html

"I have a lot of things to process as far as the season and trying to figure those things out," Williams said. "As far as moving forward, we'll see. There's a whole lot of guys in here who aren't going to be here, whether it's retirement or they're moving in a different direction. It could be a whole number of things. I just worry about the things I can control. Heal up a little bit. Spend some time with the family and really evaluate the year and always look to get better."

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is telling Kyle to to get suspended for 4 games, show up out of shape with requisite hamstring injury which gives him another 3 or 4 games off---that's how you do it. Gets you one more "season".

He's trying to convince Kyle it's totally doable.....

Kyle didn't say anything about himself retiring but others and is looking to get better, something you are not worried about if you are retiring.

Kyle is not retiring.

I think Kyle could leverage his possibility of retirement with Marcel and get the big dummy to agree to take his offseason seriously, stay clean and show up at camp in the best shape of his life so Kyle doesnt have to carry the load by himself again.

I think Douzable would win a starting spot if they play a 4-3. He really came on this year. Listed 6'4 305 but seemed quicker than that to me.

I'm quite disgusted by Marcel's actions over the last year.

IMO, he should either dedicate himself to being the best NFL player possible at his position using his God-given gifts and natural abilities. Or, he should sack up and retire at an early age, because he's going to lose more supporters than win them if he continues with his lack-luster, dilettante approach to the game is clearly a detriment to his growing as a professional.

Kyle didn't say anything about himself retiring but others and is looking to get better, something you are not worried about if you are retiring.

Kyle is not retiring.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/01/02/kyle-williams-mulling-future-bills/

"There was a report on the game broadcast that he was considering retirement, and Williams didn't refute it after the game."

Dareus has already smoked a synthetic joint on the way home from the airport.

You stole my thunder. I was coming in with a line about how he worked on Kyle to come back ... after smoking some posh rolled into a blunt the size of the Sunday edition of the New York Times.

• 4 weeks later...

maybe Kyle can get Dareus to pledge to be a respectful member of the Bills and actually do what is right to earn his money.

Any reporter who listens to this kind of drivel from Dareus and not question him on his contact should not even be recognized as a reporter.

That's like OJ telling us he wants Cowens to take driving lessons.