Do Bills go after Sam Bradford?

Big Turk

He just set the NFL record for highest completion percentage during a season at 71.6% and stayed mostly healthy this past year...

Think he might be a good option if Bills don't bring Tyrod back...at least better than what else is out there...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Bradford as a true 1 year rental is a better option (than Tyrod's deal as currently structured) especially if you can wait until after the start of the league year in March by when the Vikings will be on the hook for his roster bonus because then he would be a 1 year $13m contract.

Edited by GunnerBill

He just set the NFL record for highest completion percentage during a season at 71.6% and stayed mostly healthy this past year...

Think he might be a good option if Bills don't bring Tyrod back...at least better than what else is out there...

Yes!!!

Rather take a shot with Foles

I could see him in MIN for a while with Teddy Bridgewater possibly not being ready to begin the 2017 season.

I think this is a good point.

Having given a 2017 1st and a 2018 pick for Bradford, it would be foolish for the Vikings to send him packing without surety that Bridgewater will be 1) cleared to play in 2017 2) able to play at his former level

This would be especially true if the Vikes decide to part ways with the about - to - be 32 year old Adrian Peterson and his $18M cap hit. They would have need of a QB who can throw, and they would be able to afford Bradford. They might also consider renegotiating his contract so that they can more easily trade him when there's the inevitable late preseason/early season catastrophic QB injury.