Taylor does have a groin issue after all; may need surgery

YoloinOhio

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because the bills brass are a bunch of idiots is the best I can come up with.

just thinking about it further... I guess if a new HC came in and didn't want him on the roster at all for some reason... but it makes no sense. If they have to pay him his gtd money no matter what due to this injury (he is still injured and can't pass a physical in March) then he's going to still be here. Edited by YoloinOhio

i must be thick (no comments please lol)... why would they cut him if they are paying him?

I'm assuming that they assume it's #GetPaidGate because if he's injured he'll get paid by either the injury guarantee or the Bills picking him up because he's injured and would have to pay him anyways.

I mean never mind the fact that it's more than 2 months away before they would have to make that decision.

Man, the gamesmanship is really starting to ramp up.

Media reports that Rex lacked attention to detail, followed by a Carruci article in TBN about how Lynn is a "stickler for details."

Lynn calls Tyrod's benching a "business decision" and lo and behold, a groin issue emerges from Camp Tyrod.

Ah, the Offseason - our annual Super Bowl...

just thinking about it further... I guess if a new HC came in and didn't want him on the roster at all for some reason... but it makes no sense.

Or Whaley does his best Billy Beane and gets rid of all the other QB's so EJ has to be the QB that starts.

You really believe the kicker is the reason why this team is not in the playoffs or at least still alive in week 17? LOL

YOUR FG kicker sucks! He lost BOTH games against Miami (had Miss in game 1 in Miami that if he hit the game is tied and last week.) he also missed one against Seattle that if he hits it your team just needs a FG to tie... so he lost 2 and hurt you in a 3rd so 25% of the games your kicker hurt you!

YOUR FG kicker sucks! He lost BOTH games against Miami (had Miss in game 1 in Miami that if he hit the game is tied and last week.) he also missed one against Seattle that if he hits it your team just needs a FG to tie... so he lost 2 and hurt you in a 3rd so 25% of the games your kicker hurt you!

Good afternoon PatsFan I hope the Dolphins whoop your behinds this week. Happy new year!!! Don't choke!!

Media reports that Rex lacked attention to detail, followed by a Carruci article in TBN about how Lynn is a "stickler for details."

Lynn calls Tyrod's benching a "business decision" and lo and behold, a groin issue emerges from Camp Tyrod.

Actually, our annual Super Bowl is often weeks 16 and 17 of the regular season.

And then TBN reports Taylor much be doing his wxit strategy missing practice

Coach back says gave day off

im kind of confused by the exit strategy part. If he's injured, doesn't it mean they have to pick up the option? And he's staying? If they have to pay him the guranteed money anyway why would they cut him/decline the option? Or am I misunderstanding the contract...

It's to indicate to other teams that he was not playing to his maximum ability late in the season. It's a simple "Hey, he's better than what you saw late last season. He'd have done better if not for the injury (and due to crappy coaching)." Doesn't matter how true it is or isn't. His agent wants teams putting the blame for the problems with Taylor on the injury (and coaching). He wants them thinking Taylor can be a quality starter for them - and he wants to get him paid like one. If the injury was serious, then we'd be hearing about how the Bills are going to be on the hook for his big bonus. But we're not.

Edited by BarleyNY

Not for nothing but the Miami kicker missed one during the game which would have made the OT miss not even happen since they would have won in regulation.

"Camp Tyrod" let slip that he had a groin injury back in Week 11 and he's been on the Bills injury report since. Nothing emerged.

The local guys never bothered to dig deeper or had no contacts that could provide them further detail until someone finally decided to release the full extent.

Of course we could do a lot better, and I want to do better. But let's be real... we don't have any other immediate options for improvement. Keeping Tyrod and taking a chance in the draft is about the only option we have for both making the playoffs and striking future gold.

If you want to pick up whatever crappy QB and tank, for a future high draft pick, I can see that argument, but I'd rather get to the playoffs now and build on what we have.

The money we would be paying tyrod doesn't allow us to keep what we have. We'd be losing good free agents instead of losing a middle of the road QB. It's all the same. We'd be losing what we have due to his contract

"Camp Tyrod" let slip that he had a groin injury back in Week 11 and he's been on the Bills injury report since. Nothing emerged.

The local guys never bothered to dig deeper or had no contacts that could provide them further detail until someone finally decided to release the full extent.

No, there was no mention of surgery until the benching/contract issue.

No, there was no mention of surgery until the benching/contract issue.

He's on the injury report, go look. It's right there.

And it was even mentioned on a podcast after week 11. There was all sorts of tweet about it.

And it says "might need" surgery.

Like I said, no one did any more digging.

Edited by Wayne Cubed

I didn't know a friggin' Pats fan paid so close attention to the Bills. Ask me if I care what you think. Don't you have a friggin' Pats board to occupy your time with?