Breaking News: Rex Ryan and Rob Ryan Fired

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to see who we can get fired next. You know how much power keyboard warriors have right? Any chance we can launch a campaign to get you to stop with your nonsense? LOL

Think if we band together, change our aliases and take over other teams' message boards we could get good coaches fired and help the Bills?

Explain to me how I "got Rex fired," by posting on a message board. I'll hang up and listen.

You seem to have spent an inordinate amount of time pushing this narrative.

Be proud. Your side carried the day. You should be pleased that what some of you so obsessively wanted happened.

That's the answer I expected. A big fat deflection because you have nothing.

Nothing?

Read your freaking posts.

It is not that complicated.

The Pegulas made the same decision that you guys so obsessively wanted.

Unless your real name is Kim or Terry, I certainly was not saying you had the power to fire him. Of course, I have a feeling that you may be smart enough to have already known that.

Dude seriously.

Seriously dude.

Nothing?

Read your freaking posts.

It is not that complicated.

The Pegulas made the same decision that you guys so obsessively wanted.

Unless your real name is Kim or Terry, I certainly was not saying you had the power to fire him. Of course, I have a feeling that you may be smart enough to have already known that.

You said I got him fired. Choose your words more carefully if you don't want to be wrong all the time.

You said I got him fired. Choose your words more carefully if you don't want to be wrong all the time.

Were you not advocating that position over and over and over again in thread after thread after thread . . . .

Again, unless your name is Kim or Terry, I think you already knew that I was not saying you had the power. I know that you are smart enough to have known that. I hope so.

How do we really know Lynn "is a man of character"? Do you know him? This guy was a RB coach 4 months ago! I think it's fair to say he was is/was an average OC. Hard to say what he is or isn't as there is a very small body of work. Now OBD is considering him the HC replacement!! LOL. Only the Buffalo Bills would do this. It's ridiculous.

Lynn interview question: What did you know about the Reggie Bush reverse call, and when did you know it?

Were you not advocating that position over and over and over again in thread after thread after thread . . . .

Again, unless your name is Kim or Terry, I think you already knew that I was not saying you had the power. I know that you are smart enough to have known that. I hope so.

And you were advocating for him to stay over and over and over in thread after thread after thread. What magic posting power do I have compared to you?

And you were advocating for him to stay over and over and over in thread after thread after thread. What magic posting power do I have compared to you?

I know this is an obsession of yours. Shall we compare how many posts you, ScottLaw, and others have posted advocating firing a guy to my posts over the past several months/weeks?

Should we compare how many anti Rex threads have been started by the Rex Haters v others.

I could be wrong but I do not recall ever starting a thread on the subject of keeping Rex etc,

During half time of the Army bowl game they did a quick 60 second update on the Rex firing and referred to the organization as a dumpster fire. That pretty much likely sums up national opinion.

Ah yes, back to our "Hey at least we're not Cleveland" mantra.

I'm pretty sure psychologically the reason I left Buffalo is because it collectively holds the world's most pathetic inferiority complex. That and a wild obsession over national media exposure.

Just got home and read two interesting news items. First, Carrie Fisher left us. Was hoping that she would pull though... Then the next item was that Rex and his brother were shown the door. I don't like cheering for someone's failure, especially when it also meant my team's failure, but I'm very relieved. I kind of stayed on the sidelines this year since I really didn't like watching such an undisciplined team and so much talent wasted. I'm thrilled that I can look forward to football season again. Only one team wins the SB each year, so you just want to get to the playoffs. This team has the talent, and I even think Taylor could pull it off. Worse QBs have. We need another stud receiver (over 6' tall please) and some tough safeties (and depth). Looking forward to the offseason. Merry Christmas, guys!