Every team we would have needed to lose this week lost

BeastMode54

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Bills had won they still would've needed all of the following to happen in week 17:

1. Beat Jets

2. Raiders over Broncos

3.Texans over Titans

4. Bengals over Ravens

Bout a 1 in 16 chance, and you know the Bills would've prob. lost to the Jets had they actually won this week, since they can never take care of their own business. Will be interesting to see how these 4 results turn out next week though. Will be pretty freaking aggravating if this all happens. What a pity, this franchise is and has been.

Edited by Estro

If the Bills had won they still would've needed all of the following to happen in week 17:

1. Beat Jets

2. Raiders over Broncos

3.Texans over Titans

4. Bengals over Ravens

Bout a 1 in 16 chance, and you know the Bills would've prob. lost to the Jets had they actually won this week, since they can never take care of their own business. Will be interesting to see how these 4 results turn out next week though. Will be pretty freaking aggravating if this all happens. What a pity, this franchise is and has been.

I just wanted to go to next week with a chance.

And all the experts said the Bills were all but eliminated after the Steelers loss. You play till it's really over.

Wow, that's awesome , we are still in it?

Great, I am in NYC this weekend, will fit the Bills game in now as according to you we still have a chance!!!

Dumb experts...must be the same idiots who predicted 6-9 wins for the Bills this season...idiots the lot of em!!!

Edited by plenzmd1

Wow, that's awesome , we are still in it?

Great, I am in NYC this weekend, will fit the Bills game in now as according to you we still have a chance!!!

Dumb experts...must be the same idiots who predicted 6-9 wins for the Bills this season...idiots the lot of em!!!

I said IF we had won.

1. Beat Jets

2. Raiders over Broncos

3.Texans over Titans

4. Bengals over Ravens

I don't see Raiders over Broncos (David Carr is that team) or Bengals over Ravens.

I know I'm crying over spilled milk now, but this is what frustrates me so much. Every team lost. Next weeks game could have put them in with a Dolphins loss and a Ravens loss. The Titans lost, The Broncos are going to lose, the ravens lost, etc. I'd feel less kicked in the balls if the Ravens won. Its beyond frustrating.

Sadly the one team that did not lose was Miami ... with a second string QB....

Wow .... is everybody all in?

the point you mocked people who said the Bills were out of it after the Steelers loss....and they were dead on right

There was a point to the mocking. We were still in it. Like I said earlier some of you were saying we were out back when we lost to Seattle. Just because we ended up not making the playoffs doesn't make you right.

I mean the argument reversed would be us claiming the Bills would make the playoffs after a win over the Steelers. No, we still had 3 more games to play. If we made the playoffs we weren't "dead on right". It is speculative, not factual interpretation. Your speculations turned out right. You were never factually assured to be right.

Miami is a fantastic example of this because by all accounts they are an awful team that beat us twice and the Jets twice, and had the ball bounce the right way in a few other games.

Edited by What a Tuel