Every team we would have needed to lose this week lost

BeastMode54

I know I'm crying over spilled milk now, but this is what frustrates me so much. Every team lost. Next weeks game could have put them in with a Dolphins loss and a Ravens loss. The Titans lost, The Broncos are going to lose, the ravens lost, etc. I'd feel less kicked in the balls if the Ravens won. Its beyond frustrating.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm crying over spilled milk now, but this is what frustrates me so much. Every team lost. Next weeks game could have put them in with a Dolphins loss and a Ravens loss. The Titans lost, The Broncos are going to lose, the ravens lost, etc. I'd feel less kicked in the balls if the Ravens won. Its beyond frustrating.

This is the proverbial nail in the coffin. Now will the Pegula's keep Rex and have him make changes to his coaching staff or totally remove the cancer?

I'm sure the curse is active, and all the pieces we needed to fall into place would have, if the Bills had only done their jobs. 2004 all over again.

Probably the Bills were doomed when Ryan chose to punt with four minutes remaining in OT, but it could have worked out if the unbelievable blunder of putting only 10 men on the field hadn't happened. 11 v 10, not fair. Some coach didn't see to it that Gilmore was replaced. That coach, even if it's the fat brother of Wrecks, needs to be fired. Not today, it's Christmas, but tomorrow. That blunder could end up costing the Bills a playoff spot.

Wouldn't have happened anyway. The hoodie would have probably rested his starters next week guaranteeing a Fish victory just to stick it to Rex.

Wouldn't have happened anyway. The hoodie would have probably rested his starters next week guaranteeing a Fish victory just to stick it to Rex.

Just the opposite. Belichick would figure the Bills were a more flawed team than the Fins and would pound them. Besides, #1 seed is not locked up yet.

It is working out that if the Bills had won, the pressure would be on Miami to beat NE next week and Bills to defeat the NYJ. This is the makes the nightmare worse.

And all the experts said the Bills were all but eliminated after the Steelers loss. You play till it's really over.

Even if everything goes our way I don't see it as being a "kicker". We had our chance to beat the Fish and couldn't do it. They deserve to get in because they are the better team. I think it would sting more if we lost to a bottom feeder to miss the playoffs by one loss, and then got all the help we need. It's not like the team we lost to at 7-7 aren't going to the playoffs. We may get all the help we need, but we had a chance against Miami and weren't good enough. That's what you get when your big mouthed coach doesn't have the stones to attempt a fourth and one with his career on the line.

Even if everything goes our way I don't see it as being a "kicker". We had our chance to beat the Fish and couldn't do it. They deserve to get in because they are the better team. I think it would sting more if we lost to a bottom feeder to miss the playoffs by one loss, and then got all the help we need. It's not like the team we lost to at 7-7 aren't going to the playoffs. We may get all the help we need, but we had a chance against Miami and weren't good enough. That's what you get when your big mouthed coach doesn't have the stones to attempt a fourth and one with his career on the line.

We had that game won. But Lynn and the offense were fighting against the Ryan Bumbling Brothers Circus as well as the Dolphins.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

It is working out that if the Bills had won, the pressure would be on Miami to beat NE next week and Bills to defeat the NYJ. This is the makes the nightmare worse.

It's no nightmare. Miami beat us twice because they are better. As a result they'll be in the playoffs. I would have considered the idea of it being a nightmare had we lost to the Browns and then ran the table.

We had that game won. But Lynn and the offense were fighting against the Ryan Brothers Circus as well as the Dolphins.

I agree, I just mean I don't consider any of this a kicker because I wouldn't expect any better with the Ryan brothers on the sidelines. The Dolphins deserve to get in before us because our coaching staff is a joke.

It's no nightmare. Miami beat us twice because they are better. As a result they'll be in the playoffs. I would have considered the idea of it being a nightmare had we lost to the Browns and then ran the table.

I agree, I just mean I don't consider any of this a kicker because I wouldn't expect any better with the Ryan brothers on the sidelines. The Dolphins deserve to get in before us because our coaching staff is a joke.

They aren't much better than the Bills.

And all the experts said the Bills were all but eliminated after the Steelers loss. You play till it's really over.

Pffft, experts? Half of TBD had us out after the Seattle loss. Maybe the Patriots. Remember the crappy "wah its november and we haven't clinched the playoffs" threads?