Hire Lynn already

r00tabaga

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offense sh*t the bed in important moments in crunch time today. An end around just outside the red zone when the Dolphins had shown they couldn't stop you all game long? What was the need for any trickery?

600 yds of offense.

And a loss. Its a team game. Offense scores there and it doesn't matter how bad the D was.

I'm not "blaming" the O, I'm saying they didn't do enough to win. And they didn't. They were obviously the best unit in the field today but, unfortunately, the Bills needed more and the O couldn't put the game away when it had opportunities to.

Didn't we score the next play?

No, two plays later they attempted a 46 yard field goal which carp missed.

Offense sh*t the bed in important moments in crunch time today. An end around just outside the red zone when the Dolphins had shown they couldn't stop you all game long? What was the need for any trickery?

To your first comment: Getting the ball down four with 4:00 to go and driving 89 yards to score the go ahead TD with 1:20 to go is Sh*tting the bed? Or driving to get in field goal range on the first drive of OT? I understand you not liking the trick play to Bush deep in Miami's territory but that's a stretch if I've ever heard one. The offense is the only unit, coaching staff included, that did it's job.(AND THEN SOME 589 yards & 31 points against a very good team) :doh:

ALynn has consistently called the wrong plays in crunch time. He did it again today, in spades, with the reverse to Reggie Bush (with the game on the line, ALynn decided to give it to a guy with 11 carries for 5 yards on the year), and the pass on 3rd and 3 instead of running it on 3rd and 4th down in a must-win situation. I don't want him to be my HC.

Lynn needs to be punched in the face for the last two red zone play calls in OT. But other than that, when your offense produces 600 yards of offense, and overcomes multiple 2 touchdown deficits to take a 3 point lead with 1:20 in regulation, they typically are doing something right.

This Ryan defense needs to go. Burn it down build it up. Offense did their job today.

Fire Carp too. Get kicker anywhere else.

I'm not for firing a coach in their 2nd year, but it's all on the defense and there's no reason to think it will improve dramatically next season. I'd like to promote Lynn and keep Tryod. I would be inexcusable to release Taylor without a better replacement.