Hire Lynn already

r00tabaga

An athletic Will? I suspect Zach Brown could play that spot. If he's re-signed. Bradley could be a good one. Possibly the Pagano brothers will also be available.

Well...If it's a prospect-type were talking about think of Darron Lee...

I know Zach was athletic enough when he came into the league...Now I seriously doubt it...I think both Brown's are better fits at the Sam in the 4-3...Not that they can't play the Will in a pinch...But preferably you want a guy that can fly around... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RB coach to OC to head coach all in one year? This guy must be the next Belicheck!

for clarity's sake he is also AHC and has been since he joined the Bills. He's gotten HC interviews going back to 2015 when he was interviewed for Rex's old job with the Jets, after he was on his staff there.

For those worried about his playcalling, if Lynn became HC it's possible he hires or promotes an OC who will call the plays. As I recall, this was his first season ever calling plays. He may or may not choose to do so going forward.

So, you want to promote a guy who you admit was inexperienced in his current job.

Get rid of Rex now. Let Lynn get final game.

You do understand Lynn wouldn't coach it right.

Its bad enough this board blames Russ Brandon for being the CEO and having almost nothing to do with the state of the BIlls right now but how stupid are people not knowing Rob Ryan is the assistant and would be the HC. Just because Rex goes doesnt mean his brother goes too. Fans don't pick and choose who they want as intern and which coaches go.

Its bad enough this board blames Russ Brandon for being the CEO and having almost nothing to do with the state of the BIlls right now but how stupid are people not knowing Rob Ryan is the assistant and would be the HC. Just because Rex goes doesnt mean his brother goes too. Fans don't pick and choose who they want as intern and which coaches go.

it's not the government where there's a line of succession either. Someone gets named interim HC by the gm and/or owners.

a Lynn is an AHC as well. He's been one since he was hired 2 years ago. If Rex is fired before the final game, Pegs would name an interim. It could be any assistant, but it's usually an AHC. While Rob and Lynn are both AHCs I doubt they would name the brother of the fired coach as the interim.

Thus, you probably should not go around calling people stupid.

Edited by YoloinOhio

This is a stupid comment. No chance in hell Rob gets named interim if Rex goes.

Anthony Lynn is the Brandon/Whaley Manchurian candidate.

He is Jim Tomsula.

He is someone that the front office can dictate to with regards to who should be playing/how they should be playing.

Please. Stay. Away.

This statement is based on what facts? Has this been happening on offense this season? What does 'how they should be playing" mean? Good/Bad?