CBS: Rex could be fired, TT benched Monday with loss

NoSaint

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt they'll whack Rex during the season. After Week 17 he's gone

Unless maybe the Bills drop an epic turd burger against the Steelers

I could see TT getting benched with a poor performance so they Bills can start to evaluate CJ. This would also signal the end is nigh for Rex

They will not fire Rex with 3 games left. I wouldn't put the number at 0% chance but it wouldn't be much higher.

Agreed. I think it's somewhere along these lines:

0.1% he's fired before season's end

0% if we finish 10-6

0% if we finish 9-7

1.5% if we finish 8-8

3% if we finish 7-9

15% if we finish 6-10. might be a little higher depending on how the Browns game goes.

Tim Graham @ByTimGraham 2m2 minutes ago

Been told Rex Ryan being axed before end of the season is on the table. IF that happens, OC Anthony Lynn likely promoted to interim.

Bucky Gleason @ByBuckyGleason 1m1 minute ago

Also hearing OC Anthony Lynn is likely replacement for Rex Ryan for this season and possibly beyond. We shall see.

@JasonLaCanfora

Rex Ryan in jeopardy of losing his job as soon as this week, as is Tyrod Taylor - http://CBSSports.com

@salmaiorana

I trust Shefter, Rappoport more than LaCanfora. Hey, maybe he’s right. I think it would be stupid

Neither of these guys have good sources at OBD and as almost always wrong when it comes to the Bills, especially LaConfora. Ten to one they are all retweating the same unsubstantiated rumor not even knowing where it came from. Same for the TBN turds.