I'm calling each and every member of the CoT out

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We will go .500 so Rex will have 1 more shot. Doesn't mean we should be stuck with Tyrod for 5 years. He should get 1 more shot too assuming we can't get Romo or someone else

At this point I am absolutely not opposed to an open competition for QB going next year....I am wondering if we should have made Tyrod earn it THIS year

Stick to and build a defensive unit, add WR talent, and invest in qb every chance we get?

Sounds like a good plan to me?

We will go .500 so Rex will have 1 more shot. Doesn't mean we should be stuck with Tyrod for 5 years. He should get 1 more shot too assuming we can't get Romo or someone else

Pick up his option you have Tyrod for 2 years min 2017 and 2018

He couldn't stop the run for **** today. And those huge Carr throws into the teeth of the secondary. Where was he on those?!?

I love how much of a pass the d gets.

I get a kick out of the bipolar Bills fans that loved Tyrod in the first half and then went on to hate him in the second half and somehow Rex Ryan is Teflon

Of course the D is mediocre and let us down today!

Of course Rex Ryan is not a good coach and needs to be replaced!

But that doesn't make Tyrod any better of a QB!

Edited by Fadingpain

Anything less than 9-7 should send Rex and company out the door.

Overreact much? We lost to a team that may well be the best in the NFL. The Bills landed some blows but great teams respond. It doesn't make us worthless. It shows we are not at that level yet.

Tyrod isn't Derek Carr. But he isn't garbage either. If you are going to hold your breath for a new QB you have to find a Carr or Prescott. If you don't then the Bills are back in purgatory with the Thad Lewis's of the world.

Overreact much? We lost to a team that may well be the best in the NFL. The Bills landed some blows but great teams respond. It doesn't make us worthless. It shows we are not at that level yet.

Tyrod isn't Derek Carr. But he isn't garbage either. If you are going to hold your breath for a new QB you have to find a Carr or Prescott. If you don't then the Bills are back in purgatory with the Thad Lewis's of the world.

Yes he is.

Yet? How much longer is acceptable?

The only thing he does fast is run. His sideline demeanor...where he sits on the bench alone and stares at space five feet in front of his face is less than inspiring. The guy has a look on his face like his girlfriend is making him watch You've Got Mail - we're talking Jay Cutler body language territory here.

I'm not an active poster here, but you are taking this too seriously/personally. Just a heads up

It's a Bills message board...Taking the this whole thing too seriously is pretty much a given...

Tyrod isn't Derek Carr. But he isn't garbage either.

You're right...But what does it really matter? He's not good enough...And once you give him that money you don't have enough resources to build a team around him that can win because of his deficiencies...

This is certainly just my opinion...But I think he's gotta go...Even if it hurts in the short term, and it probably will, he's gotta go... B-)