I'm calling each and every member of the CoT out

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what the CoT is but anyone that has supported this teams decisions for the past 20 years is either drunk on koolaid or completely blind

My drafts would have been better than Whaley's and I'm a one man band who drinks to much and gets distracted by bright lights.

You mean like spending your free time posting in a Bills forum?

No I mean the people that support their decisions and yell at guys like me and tell is we are wrong and the Bills are great and how dare we have an opposing opinion on the way they are doing things because they are so much smarter than us and we are nobody

No Option for a really limited QB at his ceiling.

Give me a Rookie heck give me 2 rookies

Did I miss something? Was TT rushing the passer?

Yeah you missed his 22 yards in the 2nd half. Don't worry I did too

Edited by MAJBobby

No I mean the people that support their decisions and yell at guys like me and tell is we are wrong and the Bills are great and how dare we have an opposing opinion on the way they are doing things because they are so much smarter than us and we are nobody

I defend them when I think they are right and I criticise them when I think they are wrong. If they take up Tyrod's option I will criticise. It would be a ridiculous decision.

No Option for a really limited QB at his ceiling.

Give me a Rookie heck give me 2 rookies

Yeah you missed his 22 yards in the 2nd half. Don't worry I did too

Give me a rookie every year until we get someone. And get me someone who know what that someone will look like so we don't waste our time waiting for guys like Trent Edwards to mature.

He had a bad game. It happens. Doesn't mean he isn't our qb and shouldn't be supported. I don't know what making a thread like this does for you every week? Do you think think Whaley, Rex, or him read this?

Just put "Cut TT" in your sig and move on already. We all saw the game.

I'm a Bills supporter. I do like TT because, as stated multiple times, he's the best we have, their aren't better options out there, and he's relatively cheap. He still scored over 20 points today btw. He gets credit for that too.

That's the most I'm going to feed into this today.

I'm sorry this consume you so much. It must make each game really hard for you to watch.