Thank god Mike Nugent is crappier than Tyrod

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony Banks 27 qb 11 8 5-3-0 150 274 54.7 1578 8 2.9 8 2.9 53 5.8 5.0 10.5 143.5 69.3 20 152 4.85 4.17 6.8 1 1 8

Trent Dilfer 28 qb 11 8 7-1-0 134 226 59.3 1502 12 5.3 11 4.9 59 6.6 5.5 11.2 136.5 76.6 23 135 5.49 4.47 9.2 1 1

If our D can keep playing the way they did today we can win a SB. Tyrod didn't cost us the game. At this point he is a middle of the pack QB that can be really dangerous at times and is a middle of the pack QB without his #1 WR and alot of beat-up WRs. Even with all his weapons he is not top 10 as a few may appear to think, but he is not as bad as the picture some who care more about not being wrong try to twist and manipulate stats to create.

G GS CMP ATT C% YDS YPA TD INT SK SKYD RATE ATT YDS YDPA TD FUM LOST

11 11 205 356 57.6 2,108 5.9 11 15 21 178 67.5 21 84 4.0 0 5 3

16 16 320 526 60.8 3,284 6.2 17 16 24 180 76.9 38 130 3.4 1 2 0

I Like this QB and his first 2 years were not very impressive.

I will reserve final judgement for about week 10 next season.

I want a QB that can see open WRs then hits em accurately and uses entire field and can read a defense.

Ooo needs a strong enough arm to cut the wind. There no where did I say pocket passer.

How were Tyrod, Winston,Mariota, Osweiller last year?

Um, which team doesn't?

I also would like a WR that catches everything thrown his way, can get deep, and not get hurt.

Maybe a HC that wins the Superbowl while we're at it.

I wish I knew it was this easy :D

Just watched the whole video.

DRAFT THIS GUY.

Take him AS LOW as we can, while still making sure we get him.

6'3" and actually runs well too.

His throwing stance/mechanics are way ahead of Tyrod already.

He's a junior.

Is he expected to come out in the upcoming draft?

wow.

Let me know if it doesn't work out between you two, I'm single.

A guy who spends his free time trolling a Buffalo Bills message board is single​? Somebody alert the media!

At least I have an excuse, I have a family I am trying to avoid. :D

There is no "trend" you cant base one year as a "trend"

The number 1 overall pick qb just lost the game with one of the best defenses in the NFL backing him up today

QBs in the draft are complete crapshoots.......

Sorry support your thesis with facts. You can't just showed you you can get .500 play from a rookie in two years

There aren't a lot of good qbs out there... both the first 2 picks in the draft looked like garbage today. Bortles looks lousy. All the qbs in San Fran stink. Tannehill had a pretty crummy game.

I just worry where we're drafting if it's wise to just draft someone and have the fall back option be a hoyer or mccown. Then we're worse. Do we want to lose more games?

Each week stands on its own. Did we get the road conference win? Yes? Good. Shut the f up and move on /.

Probably what Rex said after the game which is exactly why this team will finish no better than 9-7. Patriots win by 35 and all youll hear them talk about is how they need to improve.

Whats sad is my girlfriend who refuses to watch football let alone the bills watched today for I dont know maybe a half. And said what you said about him. I dont yell and I dont watch to criticize but I dont think its a coincidence that she said this about him too... why does he wait so long to run, why cant he stop looking at that guy, why is he about to run then he is indecisive, why does he get scared. Thank you tyrod for her ruining my experience with questions.

I'm not calling you a liar but your girlfriend "refuses" to watch football, then decides to start with yesterday's game? Then has enough football knowledge to call out Tyrod for staring down receivers, keeping his eyes downfield while scrambling, ect. Did she ask why the redheaded guy on the other team kept throwing it to the wrong team? or over his players heads? I'm calling B.S. on this.

I don't have a lot of faith in this team but with 4 of last 6 at home and games vs. the Jags, Browns and Jets remaining I'll go out on a limb and say they finish 8-8 min.

I told myself I was not going to get caught up in this bs this year but I tend to agree with you. The schedule is laid out perfectly. Take care of business against the Jags & beat Oakland out west & I will start getting exciting. They have no more mulligans though, they need 11 to get in, winning 10 is a 50/50 proposition at best.