Thank god Mike Nugent is crappier than Tyrod

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... Like putting the team on your back at critical times and winning important games. Not just not losing games by not taking any risks, but being able to win games by making clutch throws at the right time. Leading a team to the playoffs. Those silly things that people want to see from top tier NFL QBs.

Throwing a 4 yard out pass. See WR who get behindndefenders. Score more than 1 TD a game passing.

Apparently too mich to ask for in 2016.

But hey he doesn't turn the ball over.........

Your predicting the finish before it happens

That is not a fact.....it is just an opinion

Yeap an opinion that we finish .500 based in the current record and history.

I'm making an educated guess.

Im also fairly confident Taylor won't put this team on his back and carry them to a win.

Yeah... Like putting the team on your back at critical times and winning important games. Not just not losing games by not taking any risks, but being able to win games by making clutch throws at the right time. Leading a team to the playoffs. Those silly things that people want to see from top tier NFL QBs.

You realize that there is a short list of qbs in the NFL that can do what your talking about?

The "putting the team on their backs" like it or hate it that is not how this team is constructed.....we run the ball.....a lot.....we are supposed to rely on our D......and we do this because it is really hard to get those kinds of qbs.

I know people dont like to hear that......but that is the trueth

Throwing a 4 yard out pass. See WR who get behindndefenders. Score more than 1 TD a game passing.

Apparently too mich to ask for in 2016.

But hey he doesn't turn the ball over.........

Yeap an opinion that we finish .500 based in the current record and history.

I'm making an educated guess.

Im also fairly confident Taylor won't put this team on his back and carry them to a win.

You are welcome to your guess...but that is what it is.....a guess

You realize that there is a short list of qbs in the NFL that can do what your talking about?

The "putting the team on their backs" like it or hate it that is not how this team is constructed.....we run the ball.....a lot.....we are supposed to rely on our D......and we do this because it is really hard to get those kinds of qbs.

I know people dont like to hear that......but that is the trueth

You are welcome to your guess...but that is what it is.....a guess

The team is constructed to not pass or score. These are getting good.

We wanted to give them the ball 3 times up less than a score because our qb can't move the chains.

Nugent was crappier than Tyrod. Thank god.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Meanwhile.....Tyrod should have had a TD on that dropped pass to our great TE

He gets no credit for that. He had Tate stood literally all alone on the left side of the endzone. When a team blows a coverage that bad your Quarterback has to see it and make them pay.

Nearly hitting on a much more difficult throw is neither here nor there... even if Clay holds that it is the wrong place to go with the ball.

Edited by GunnerBill

He gets no credit for that. He had Tate stood literally all alone on the left side of the endzone. When a team blows a coverage that bad your Quarterback has to see it and make them pay.

He doesnt get credit for throwing a perfect pass to his TE that should ahve been caught? REally?

some of this hate for your teams players runs deep...sad

The name of the game is to score points.....not throw the ball to who YOU felt should have gotten it

Tate could have also dropped that ball if we are playing the what if game

Edited by John from Hemet

I can't wait until Sammy gets back and we see the same problems. What will be the excuses then? Taylor is at his ceiling I have seen enough to know that.

Sammy can throw another throw me the damn ball presser after Tyrod ignores him in favor of patting the ball and running 3 yards

He doesnt get credit for throwing a perfect pass to his TE that should ahve been caught? REally?

Good he threw a good football on the wrong Read. See acknowledge the wrong read first

Sammy can throw another throw me the damn ball presser after Tyrod ignores him in favor of patting the ball and running 3 yards

I know missing these current scrub WRs when they are open I guess automatically means when Sammy comes back he is all of the sudden going to be able to see WRs he can't see open now

John, come off it. That was not a perfect throw. Was it good enough? Maybe... do you expect a tight end being paid that much to hold it? I do. But it is still the wrong read.

I don't hate Tyrod. I desperately want him to be the guy. I am just desperately disappointed with most of what I have seen from him this year on the film. I will look at the the all 22 as I do every week... but on a look live this resembled Baltimore and Miami and even LA where there are open receivers running all over the field and a Quarterback not seeing them and getting the ball there.

John, come off it. That was not a perfect throw. Was it good enough? Maybe... do you expect a tight end being paid that much to hold it? I do. But it is still the wrong read.

I don't hate Tyrod. I desperately want him to be the guy. I am just desperately disappointed with most of what I have seen from him this year on the film. I will look at the the all 22 as I do every week... but on a look live this resembled Baltimore and Miami and even LA where there are open receivers running all over the field and a Quarterback not seeing them and getting the ball there.

It hit his TE......right in the hands

Sorry he didnt throw the ball where you wanted it on that play

I aready know what the excuses will be.

1. Sammy and Tyrod just need time together their timing is off.

2. Sammy has been hurt so there is no chemistry

3. Sammy is soft and won't go over the middle

I have heard the same excuses for a lot of QBs over the past 16 years. It gets old

It hit his TE......right in the hands

Sorry he didnt throw the ball where you wanted it on that play

It isn't about where I want the ball.....

It is about where we need to put it to win. The right throw was Tate. If he had completed to Clay he gets away with it. He didn't and part of the reason Clay doesn't make the catch is because he is in additional traffic because the defender who should have been covering Tate blew the coverage and broke inside.

It isn't about where I want the ball.....

It is about where we need to put it to win. The right throw was Tate. If he had completed to Clay he gets away with it. He didn't and part of the reason Clay doesn't make the catch is because he is in additional traffic because the defender who should have been covering Tate blew the coverage and broke inside.

Think Cincy TD.

That route is similar. Gilmore stays outside easy throw the the in breaking WR for a TD. Gilmore breaks inside Fade is the throw.

Dalton read it right.

If he didn't and went inside and that WR made a catch that doesn't mean Dalton made the correct play.

Some around here fail to see those aspects of a play. Just because something ends good doesn't mean it was the right read. Just because it ends bad doesn't mean it was the wrong read either.