Thank god Mike Nugent is crappier than Tyrod

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its this thought that frustrates me. Its not about picking a side. Its about rooting for the TEAM. Whats the alternative right now?! TT is by far the best option. Start thread 203984839393737384 complaining about it. Talk about "picking a side".

Look when TT is good i'll say he is good, when he is bad i'll say he is bad, i'm not going to pretend he is good when he clearly is not, and not being good has been the common theme way more often than not. I know there is no other option right now but again i'm not going to put on the blinders and pretend he is good when he clearly is not. I hope Tyrod is not the QB for Buffalo next year, he is not good enough and we are understanding that right now as the season unfolds. Sorry that you and some others can't see that.

Look when TT is good i'll say he is good, when he is bad i'll say he is bad, i'm not going to pretend he is good when he clearly is not, and not being good has been the common theme way more often than not. I know there is no other option right now but again i'm not going to put on the blinders and pretend he is good when he clearly is not. I hope Tyrod is not the QB for Buffalo next year, he is not good enough and we are understanding that right now as the season unfolds. Sorry that you and some others can't see that.

right, players never improve do they. Still only his second year as a starter, most of it without Sammy. The offensive line is getting better each week, if we had a healthy set of WR, I think you would see TT's numbers improve. Just like the 2nd half of last season when he started throwing to Sammy a lot.

The problem is Tyrod doesnt fit certain fans cookie cutter opinion of what a quarterback in the NFL should be

- He is more weapon then pocket passer

- What he does bring to the field is unique and a fit for what the bills want to do

- He is NOT a top 5 QB.....maybe not a top 10 guy.....

- He is not playing with his full compliment of WR's....or anything close to it

You realize there are 32 teams, right? Also...20 is debatable, and probably his absolute ceiling. Stats wise, I believe we're 28th in passing this season.

I believe we are first in rushing, really can't have both going all the time. Especially with our WR crew.

The problem is Tyrod doesnt fit certain fans cookie cutter opinion of what a quarterback in the NFL should be

- What he does bring to the field is unique and a fit for what the bills want to do

Thank you for organizing the excuses in bullet form, much appreciated.

You realize there are 32 teams, right? Also...20 is debatable, and probably his absolute ceiling. Stats wise, I believe we're 28th in passing this season.

TT has value that most other QB's don't. His running and scrambling ability has led to many first downs and TD's that normally would end up as a punting situation. I like him and until someone comes along a lot better I'm not going to piss and moan each week, especially after a win.

Sorry didn't know not bailing on a play, reading a defense and hitting open WRs is a cookie cutter QB. I just call that an NFL QB

Are you adding in his rushing stats? That's part of his game.

Very easily forgotten.

I do realize there are 32 teams, but every team has 2-3 QBs.

None in the draft jump out. Not sure who the Andrew Luck is that you "wish" we had.

TT has value that most other QB's don't. His running and scrambling ability has led to many first downs and TD's that normally would end up as a punting situation. I like him and until someone comes along a lot better I'm not going to piss and moan each week, especially after a win.

It's been a marginal benefit at best. It also goes both ways. He prematurely scrambles at will and did so on two third downs and didn't pick it up today. Throw the ball when you have time. What are you watching where you think Tyrod is scrambling all over the field picking up "many first downs" :huh:

But his value as a runner is greatly diminished but his well not great passing play. Just look at the actual breakdown of the QBR and see how much bonus he gets as a runner and how bad he ranks in Passing QBR adjustment

right, players never improve do they. Still only his second year as a starter, most of it without Sammy. The offensive line is getting better each week, if we had a healthy set of WR, I think you would see TT's numbers improve. Just like the 2nd half of last season when he started throwing to Sammy a lot.

6th year in the league, 4 as a superbowl winning QB understudy, 24 starts now and not much difference from start #1 to start #24, try again.

Excuses excuses, WR are still open so it doesn't matter who his WR are he still doesn't throw to them.

Are you adding in his rushing stats? That's part of his game.

Very easily forgotten.

I do realize there are 32 teams, but every team has 2-3 QBs.

None in the draft jump out. Not sure who the Andrew Luck is that you "wish" we had.

How could I forget? You all remind us every chance you get. Once in a while he makes a play with his legs, yes, I understand that. Just like you, I root like crazy and go, "Can you believe he did that?!" And then he lets me down in the second half week in and week out, third down after third down.

Haha got no response when you posted this exact line in the shout box so made a thread. Nice!

Incorrect, try searching the archives. I respect the attempt, but prefer facts

He needs attention. Like a 10yr old who doesnt get what he wants.

You can start a Tyrod's performance was better than Nugent's thread if you want. I know a guy that removes Blinders if you want a number

LOL one of the greatest threads I've had the pleasure to read.

You realize he's a top 20 QB in the NFL right? The sooner this clicks for you the better.

Seahawks said he was the best QB they've played this season. Hes a matchup nightmare.

I'd like to see ANYONE throw to Tate/Hunter/Bush/Powell/O'Leary

Top 20 or 28 ?

Was hoping for some NNN reinforcements

Don't need reinforcements. Tyrod was terrible today.

Lololololol at maybe not a top ten.

Another Fact misses a lot of open WRs

Feels pressure when there is none

Cant love people in slices....gotta take the good with the bad sometimes....he also makes plays on the field that other QBs do not make.

- ALL qbs miss open WR's.......every single one of them. Guys like Brady, Rivers, etc just miss less cuz they are franchise guys

- He also feels pressure that IS there....and escapes it quite a bit

6th year in the league, 4 as a superbowl winning QB understudy, 24 starts now and not much difference from start #1 to start #24, try again.

Excuses excuses, WR are still open so it doesn't matter who his WR are he still doesn't throw to them.

sitting on the bench for 4 years really doesn't count as 'experience' in the terms of playing QB.