Thank god Mike Nugent is crappier than Tyrod

I get what you're saying and no doubt the team would be better with all their playmakers.

And you'd have a great point if were having to throw into tight windows, guys weren't getting open at all or guys were dropping a lot of balls. But we saw WIDE open guys not getting the ball at all or not getting catchable balls. What does that have to do with missing players?

Chemistry.....Tyrod has to trust them to catch the ball

Lets be honest for example Clay....he drops a TD that hits him right in the hands.....do we expect Tyrod to keep throwing to him?

By the way...Clay was terrible today....even when he catches it he doesnt play like a TE

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least its good that Ryan created a thread so all the punchbowl pissers have a place to hang out

We are really complaining about Tyrod'd int? Learn football.....you cant complain that he takes no chances then throws a pick cuz his receiver doesnt fight for the ball

and its interesting how people are saying 4th and 5th options dont matter

- Cuz they clearly do...our WR health was decent in Seattle......and so was our passing game

- Woods goes down.....Shady not available.....and productivity goes back down

People complaining about the Pick. Nope actually most are complaining about the WR he didn't throw too that were open. Not that he took a chance (maybe shouldn't have) but who cares Goodwin has to Bail him out there.

People, including myself, have called for this weeks ago. TT isn't good enough with accuracy. He's evasive, can scramble, and sometimes make good throws. He's a good athlete, but idk if its him, the play calls, or the mix of those along w injuries.

You guys must love int's in close games....cuz that is what you get with a rookie

Meanwhile.....Tyrod should have had a TD on that dropped pass to our great TE.

I will take the win on the road with Shady, Woods, and Sammy not in the game

Also Tyrod got a TD that was called back on penalty.

Tyrod blew dude. All the way around.

He missed open receivers, was late on throws, inaccurate, panicked. He sucked.

Call a spade a spade.

He was terrible. We definitely won in spite of Taylor today. He was a total joke in the red zone. Most of the time he scrambles out of a perfectly clean pocket. He literally tried to run for it on 3rd and 19. He is hard to watch in the second half when teams bring a little more pressure because he quits on plays if his first read is covered. I genuinely cannot believe there are people here pretending he's a good QB.

they bet against Bills and now they need to pay bookie and not have money to pay. .

What is "jumping the shark with details" for 800 Alex? Some of our bank accounts are just fine, which poster is the loser with no money to pay his bookie ?

There's no reason to be concerned with terrible output from the qb ?

28th in passing yards baby. Moving on up!

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Chemistry.....Tyrod has to trust them to catch the ball

Lets be honest for example Clay....he drops a TD that hits him right in the hands.....do we expect Tyrod to keep throwing to him?

By the way...Clay was terrible today....even when he catches it he doesnt play like a TE

So Clays fault got it. bunch route QB reads open WR on break of Bunch. That was Tate. He was WIDE open that is where the ball should have went and that is the issue.

Wheel route clay wide open no one around him ghost pressure flushed Tyrod and short of 1st down on a 5 yard pass needed 6.

Clay wide open again on a Corner Tyrod off by a country mile

But your right his play was awesome. Great job Tyrod

He was terrible. We definitely won in spite of Taylor today. He was a total joke in the red zone. Most of the time he scrambles out of a perfectly clean pocket. He literally tried to run for it on 3rd and 19. He is hard to watch in the second half when teams bring a little more pressure because he quits on plays if his first read is covered. I genuinely cannot believe there are people here pretending he's a good QB.

I think those people really have no clue but they picked a side and will argue to the end that they are right even though they know they are wrong.

People complaining about the Pick. Nope actually most are complaining about the WR he didn't throw too that were open. Not that he took a chance (maybe shouldn't have) but who cares Goodwin has to Bail him out there.

I don't even care if he's missing open guys because he's going through his progressions and throws to a different guy.

What is frustrating is when he misses WIDE open guys because he's bolting the pocket due to phantom pressure instead of making the read,'stepping up into the pocket and firing the ball.

He does this all the time, not just this game. Sometimes it results in a highlight reel play. More often it results in yards/points being left on the field.

I think those people really have no clue but they picked a side and will argue to the end that they are right even though they know they are wrong.

Its this thought that frustrates me. Its not about picking a side. Its about rooting for the TEAM. Whats the alternative right now?! TT is by far the best option. Start thread 203984839393737384 complaining about it. Talk about "picking a side".

Shoulda lost again. 2 xp and a fg wins the game as halfrod fails to move the ball again and again with a great running game.

Swap him out, he's a waste of time.

Haha got no response when you posted this exact line in the shout box so made a thread. Nice!

Shoulda lost again. 2 xp and a fg wins the game as halfrod fails to move the ball again and again with a great running game.

Swap him out, he's a waste of time.

LOL one of the greatest threads I've had the pleasure to read.

You realize he's a top 20 QB in the NFL right? The sooner this clicks for you the better.

Seahawks said he was the best QB they've played this season. Hes a matchup nightmare.

I'd like to see ANYONE throw to Tate/Hunter/Bush/Powell/O'Leary

What is "jumping the shark with details" for 800 Alex? Some of our bank accounts are just fine, which poster is the loser with no money to pay his bookie ?

There's no reason to be concerned with terrible output from the qb ?

28th in passing yards baby. Moving on up!

When teams run for around 200 yards, you usually don't have the QB lighting up the scoreboard. TT wasn't great today, but my god, what a bunch of whiny little piss pots on this site.