Thank god Mike Nugent is crappier than Tyrod

What is frustrating is Tyrod went from unquestionably his best game of the season (and possibly as a Bill) to his worst.

That's the consistency problem that makes him really no different than EJ.

EJ however was throw to throw. Tyrod can at least hold it together for a drive or Half or even game from time to time. But end of the day him and EJ really have the same flaws

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the consistency problem that makes him really no different than EJ.

EJ however was throw to throw. Tyrod can at least hold it together for a drive or Half or even game from time to time. But end of the day him and EJ really have the same flaws

I think he is a better decision maker than EJ he has far fewer total head scratchers. We also know he throws a really good deep ball when we have receivers out there who can catch them.

It is the other bits... it is the move the chains throws and decision making in the redzone where he just isn't consistent enough at this point.

Our QB won a huge game on the road without his 2 starting WRs and starting RB and the geniuses on here want to complain about qb play - go away please !!!!! Any count on the number of sacks he avoided that no other qb in the NFL would have avoided?

Any count on the running for 1st downs?

Season on the line and he drives us for 88 yards from our own 2 and eats up 9 minutes resting our defense? All done with less than 20 starts?

By the way...who is your choice to be qb?? EJ? Go look at the jets situation

Our QB won a huge game on the road without his 2 starting WRs and starting RB and the geniuses on here want to complain about qb play - go away please !!!!! Any count on the number of sacks he avoided that no other qb in the NFL would have avoided?

Season on the line and he drives us for 88 yards from our own 2 and eats up 9 minutes resting our defense? All done with less than 20 starts?

Ever count how many times he avoided Ghost Pressure? Or just because he is out of the pocket he must have avoided something right? Ever count how many open WRs he just cannot find because he is flushed by Ghost Pressure?

Yes we won against a 3 win team that is absolutely horrid after halftime and we put up a grand total of how many points after half?

I will complain about bad QB play and admit when he plays very well which he has done twice this year.

No one going to mention the fantastic throw on the play that Woods was hurt on?

You mean the one he stared down Woods so much Pacman was all over it and if could catch is taking it too the house? That throw?

I know at 5-5 it's too early to start evaluating cardale, but that's what we should be doing at this point. Tyrod can't make simple throws. Doesn't matter who is playing receiver. That missed out to Percy on a simple route that would have sealed the game is just inexcusable. Guy can run as good as anyone, but can't be a contender in the NFL if you can't throw.

What pissed me off the most about that play is that percy was asking for the ball in his chest so he could turn and make a play. Percy had a step and could have gotten another yard or 2

yep he did, but it is really a team effort and the defense showed up today.

The WR being hurt is moot, he is no better or worse with or without the #1s or the #4s and #5s on the field.

He runs for 1st downs because he panics and bails the pocket, he bails because he can't read/see the field. Those non starters who are supposedly hampering his game are open.

20 starts? uh you mean 24th start.

No EJ is not my choice, it is TT for the rest of this year but hoping for someone else next year. Not worth the $$$

His biggest problem tonight was bailing from the pocket far too early. Did that at least 5 times I counted.

Quite happy to point out the times when I watch the all 22 back... just in case people think I just have an agenda. I really don't.

As long as you watch all22 for all the ither qbs in the NFL and note how many times they dont throw to open WRs - many qbs miss open reads to wrs...especially those with 18 starts

I know at 5-5 it's too early to start evaluating cardale, but that's what we should be doing at this point. Tyrod can't make simple throws. Doesn't matter who is playing receiver. That missed out to Percy on a simple route that would have sealed the game is just inexcusable. Guy can run as good as anyone, but can't be a contender in the NFL if you can't throw.

What pissed me off the most about that play is that percy was asking for the ball in his chest so he could turn and make a play. Percy had a step and could have gotten another yard or 2.

Ever count how many times he avoided Ghost Pressure? Or just because he is out of the pocket he must have avoided something right? Ever count how many open WRs he just cannot find because he is flushed by Ghost Pressure?

Yes we won against a 3 win team that is absolutely horrid after halftime and we put up a grand total of how many points after half?

I will complain about bad QB play and admit when he plays very well which he has done twice this year.

You mean the one he stared down Woods so much Pacman was all over it and if could catch is taking it too the house? That throw?

Why use the word "admit" here?

yep he did, but it is really a team effort and the defense showed up today.

The WR being hurt is moot, he is no better or worse with or without the #1s or the #4s and #5s on the field.

He runs for 1st downs because he panics and bails the pocket, he bails because he can't read/see the field. Those non starters who are supposedly hampering his game are open.

20 starts? uh you mean 24th start.

No EJ is not my choice, it is TT for the rest of this year but hoping for someone else next year. Not worth the $$$

Who is the "someone else' ???? you may not respect tyrod but seattles defensive players do...I will take their opinion

Who is your choice to replace him? we are all ears?? you conveniently did not address that question

Cinci been to playoffs last few years and were a 3pt favorite and he was missing his starting wrs, starting rb and starting center - and we WON

Easy.

No option pickup

Draft a kid early and roll with him. I would see the same results from a rookie with how this team is built to be honest.

You can get to .500 with a rookie and 15M less of a cap hit.

Why use the word "admit" here?

Just word choice. Is all. I want Tyrod to succeed. I don't see it though and he hasn't shown that team me. But he has had two really good games this year Seattle being one. Then follows it up with this stinker

Easy.

No option pickup

Draft a kid early and roll with him. I would see the same results from a rookie with how this team is built to be honest.

You can get to .500 with a rookie and 15M less of a cap hit.

AGAIN you cannot answer - "draft a kid" - what kid??? no answer - just a know it all to complain