Thank god Mike Nugent is crappier than Tyrod

Cant love people in slices....gotta take the good with the bad sometimes....he also makes plays on the field that other QBs do not make.

- ALL qbs miss open WR's.......every single one of them. Guys like Brady, Rivers, etc just miss less cuz they are franchise guys

- He also feels pressure that IS there....and escapes it quite a bit

Sure. Mostly it's not there though.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sitting on the bench for 4 years really doesn't count as 'experience' in the terms of playing QB.

Really? There is a whole lot more to being on an NFL team than just sitting on the bench.

So he wasn't able to gain experience and learn anything from Flacco, Harbaugh, OTAs, playoff games, pre season games, 6 training camps, etc? :wallbash:

Come on keep the excuses rolling, I know you can do it.

It's been a marginal benefit at best. It also goes both ways. He prematurely scrambles at will and did so on two third downs and didn't pick it up today. Throw the ball when you have time. What are you watching where you think Tyrod is scrambling all over the field picking up "many first downs" :huh:

Marginal my ass. It's a helluva benefit. Each time he does it, it keeps a drive alive. He ran for 3 first downs, nice evading of pressure to hit Tate on a 34 yard gain. He completed 70% of his passes today. That's pretty good.

Really? There is a whole lot more to being on an NFL team than just sitting on the bench.

So he wasn't able to gain experience and learn anything from Flacco, Harbaugh, OTAs, playoff games, pre season games, 6 training camps, etc? :wallbash:

Come on keep the excuses rolling, I know you can do it.

Do you think sitting on the bench for 4 years is game experience? Ridiculous

Without Watkins, McCoy and Woods.

But...let's complain!!!

I swear, some of you dudes just love to be miserable. You need to be miserable. You MUST be miserable because...why exactly?

- because of that last pass to Harvin.

-because our qb can't pass even with a dominant run game to keep the defense honest

- because 7-9 8-8 is back again!

Yippeee kayaaaaaaaaa mofos ! Another year of the same.

Tyrod left a lot of plays on the field.

Defense bailed him out today.

All-22 will demonstrate that.

Thankfully we won in spite of TT.

he hit 70% of his pass attempts - not good enough apparently. He used his legs to get 3 first downs, to get the ball to tate on a big gain....

-because our qb can't pass even with a dominant run game to keep the defense honest

I hate to quote speilman, because he is an awful commentator, but I believe he blamed Harvin and the lack of timing because of his absence. But blame TT if it helps you sleep better tonight.

So if you know how the story ends, why are you wasting your time here while spreading your misery to everyone else?

I mean, I get being criticial, but I haven't seen this many whiney-ass hissyfits since...well, since last Wednesday.