Thank god Mike Nugent is crappier than Tyrod

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if you know how the story ends, why are you wasting your time here while spreading your misery to everyone else?

I mean, I get being criticial, but I haven't seen this many whiney-ass hissyfits since...well, since last Wednesday.

Hah ! Well I didn't get in on any of that.

I save my whining for mid to late season Bills games. I don't have pickspatrick/fitzpicksix as a whipping boy anymore.

I am not going to call it a good game by Tyrod

I will say it looks a little different if Clay holds onto the TD that hits him right in the hands?

the negative I take from this game was poor play calling inside the 5 yard line. Should have run behind felton... too many passes and misdirections.

Based on?

based on 70% completion, some big scrambling plays on 3rd down that got us a first and we won.

Or if Tyrod makes the proper read and throws to an uncovered Tate instead on a 3-4 man blanketed Clay?

once again.....QBs do this all the time.

The fact is that ball hit Clay......who is a TE and should catch EVERYTHING that hits them in the mitts.......

If Clay hangs on....does the stat line look a little different to people?

Throws for 290 two weeks ago at Seattle (something that rarely ever happens) with many great throws, but sure, let's forget about that after a bad game. A bad game where he lost his number 1 reciever again in the first quarter. Woods had 3 catches for 40 with time left in the first quarter. The Percy throw was a blind timing throw. You clearly iknow nothing.

Watched some of the Steelers game today and I noticed Roethlisberger miss some easy throws (only finished with 167 passing yards on 36 attempts.) Guy is clearly a joke. Steelers should cut him.

That Tyrod can perform well, on occasion, is not enough.

Consistency is the mark of the professional.

Throws for 290 two weeks ago at Seattle (something that rarely ever happens) with many great throws, but sure, let's forget about that after a bad game. A bad game where he lost his number 1 reciever again in the first quarter. Woods had 3 catches for 40 with time left in the first quarter. The Percy throw was a blind timing throw. You clearly iknow nothing.

Watched some of the Steelers game today and I noticed Roethlisberger miss some easy throws (only finished with 167 passing yards on 36 attempts.) Guy is clearly a joke. Steelers should cut him.

Yes, I clearly know nothing. Are you saying it was a timing route because that's what the announcers calling the game said? Good Intel. Here's what happened... That play had two designed routes, both going towards the sideline. Tyrod had two reads and stared at them the whole way. One of those (Percy) came wide open out of his out cut break. Tyrod saw it, delivered, and totally missed. An easy 5 yard pass he couldn't make.

Sure, all QBs miss throws from time to time. But Tyrod misses more easy ones than just about any QB in the league this year. We've all seen it. I've rooted for him as hard as anyone. He does some spectacular things with his legs sometime. But he hasn't developed at all and has, in fact, regressed. He's just doesn't have the basic throwing/reading ability of a competent NFL QB. Sorry.

That Tyrod can perform well, on occasion, is not enough.

Consistency is the mark of the professional.

he's not a professional? He's actually pretty consistent. Look at his stat lines the last 2 seasons. High % completion, great rushing stats, low turnover rate...

Without Watkins, McCoy and Woods.

But...let's complain!!!

I swear, some of you dudes just love to be miserable. You need to be miserable. You MUST be miserable because...why exactly?

It’s getting late early for Tyrod’s career in Buffalo. Just check out his stats (less than 1 TD per game) and try to line that up with the Bills decision to exercise the option on his contract next year. He’s got six games left to make it happen here or the Bills almost have to move onto “Plan B” for 2017. We all are really pulling for him, but he needs to flip the franchise QB switch to “ON” very soon or we will see someone like Cutler as the stop gap to Jones (or a possible QB they draft in 2rd 2 or 3 in the 2017 draft).

Taylor does still have these six games though and we all hope he makes it happen because we're no doubt sick of looking for QBs. BTW, I still think Tyrod can lead this team to 11-5 and to the playoffs. I'm an optimist! However, you can't get that down on people getting frustrated at seeing Taylor struggling to take the next step to franchise QB. The Bills will probably beat the Jags, but that Oakland game is a big one for the Bills and also big one for Taylor's career in Buffalo.

There are things that Tyrod does consistantly well in every game.....they just dont match what some want to see from their QB

Yeah... Like putting the team on your back at critical times and winning important games. Not just not losing games by not taking any risks, but being able to win games by making clutch throws at the right time. Leading a team to the playoffs. Those silly things that people want to see from top tier NFL QBs.

Didn't read whole thread.

One of the biggest TT supporters here.

Thoughts just on him:

- First bad INT thrown as a Bill - Game 10 of 2nd season - but it was game changing bad.

- Underestimated Burfect's speed twice and cost 2 3rd down conversions.

- Tate missed a catchable game ending 3rd down pass

- TT threw a turd to effectively end the game on 3rd to Harvin.

Had the Bills lost, I would put the reason for the loss in this order;

- Crappy Red Zone playcalling (again)

- TT inaccuracy at a key time

- Shady "Thumb"

Newsflash: Road W.

Edited by moshermw