Thank god Mike Nugent is crappier than Tyrod

No idea how he's not tearing it up out there with all that hall of fame talent at WR. Tate, Goodwin, Hunter, Harvin...watch out!

Again what's it matter. They were OPEN we can play this game all day long if the WR is open he is open doesn't matter what his name is.

Anyone really pining for Cole Beasley this year lol

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched some of the Steelers game today and I noticed Roethlisberger miss some easy throws (only finished with 167 passing yards on 36 attempts.) Guy is clearly a joke. Steelers should cut him.

Get real. Don't ever compare Ben and TT.

Hey the Bills won a road game vs the Bengals. Lets complain!!!

TT superfans to the rescue.

All rise. CoT in session

He was everything we want in a qb today. victory !!!

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Again what's it matter. They were OPEN we can play this game all day long if the WR is open he is open doesn't matter what his name is.

Anyone really pining for Cole Beasley this year lol

Let Dalton lose Green and play badly....he gets an excuse

Let TT lose Watkins for every game this year.....it doesnt matter he should be killing it

Here some the people that say we should be happy with their play against a 3 win team on a short week when we are coming out of out bye.

Or maybe just finding a way to win when they needed it?

Here some the people that say we should be happy with their play against a 3 win team on a short week when we are coming out of out bye.

Oh yeh thats right, i should listen to "all of our wins suck" crowd.

If it was such an easy game you shouldve taken out a loan and put $10k on it.

Let TT lose Watkins for every game this year.....it doesnt matter he should be killing it

Try again. Daltons under heavy fire for sucking whenever Greens not in lineup.

Let's grasp for straws. Hail Tyrod.

I get what you're saying and no doubt the team would be better with all their playmakers.

And you'd have a great point if were having to throw into tight windows, guys weren't getting open at all or guys were dropping a lot of balls. But we saw WIDE open guys not getting the ball at all or not getting catchable balls. What does that have to do with missing players?

you will Never hear me say Dalton gets an excuse for Losing Green.

However you will hear me say his WR were having a hard time gaining separation. This year showed maybe the did need Jones and or Sanu in that offense.

Sorry let me get excited we are at .500 again nah I won't.

I wanted our QB to build off his Seattle game. He didn't he regressed right back into the ghost pressure flush, inaccurate, stare down, ignore middle of field QB he has been most of the year.

Sorry I don't get excited with regression.

Try again. Daltons under heavy fire for sucking whenever Greens not in lineup.

Let's grasp for straws. Hail Tyrod.

There is no grasping at straws.....the majority here think Dalton is a better QB then what we have.....but when he loses Green he doesnt look very good.

Meanwhile....Tyrod is throwing to 4th and 5th options but gets no excuse.

We were moving the ball in the air....then Woods got hurt....then you saw our passing game become less powerful....its NOT just a coincidence

Meanwhile we still have pass catchers dropping balls....one of them for a td

you will Never hear me say Dalton gets an excuse for Losing Green.

However you will hear me say his WR were having a hard time gaining separation. This year showed maybe the did need Jones and or Sanu in that offense.

Sorry let me get excited we are at .500 again nah I won't.

I wanted our QB to build off his Seattle game. He didn't he regressed right back into the ghost pressure flush, inaccurate, stare down, ignore middle of field QB he has been most of the year.

Sorry I don't get excited with regression.

I would have liked to see a 300 yard 3 touchdown game as well.....

Maybe when he actually has legit NFL pass catchers....last week Percy was back....and Woods was playing strong. We lost 2 playmakers off this offense early in this game.

We still won. Im gonna enjoy the win

There is no grasping at straws.....the majority here think Dalton is a better QB then what we have.....but when he loses Green he doesnt look very good.

We were moving the ball in the air....then Woods got hurt....then you saw our passing game become less powerful....its NOT just a coincidence

Meanwhile you still have a QB missing wide open WRs 3 for TDs

I would have liked to see a 300 yard 3 touchdown game as well.....

Maybe when he actually has legit NFL pass catchers....last week Percy was back....and Woods was playing strong. We lost 2 playmakers off this offense early in this game.

We still won. Im gonna enjoy the win

I don't know why I try. Where in any of my posts was my measure of progression yards and TDs. Where? It wasn't it was in actual things that I have said since day 1 I posted here.

Finally in SEA I saw it. 2 weeks later right back to square one ALL GONE. That is not concerning for some here though I guess

Dalton is better than TT

4th 5th option doesn't matter as they are still open

or the QB throwing an int on the 1 yard line

Dalton is better than TT

4th 5th option doesn't matter as they are still open

or the QB throwing an int on the 1 yard line

Well at least its good that Ryan created a thread so all the punchbowl pissers have a place to hang out

We are really complaining about Tyrod'd int? Learn football.....you cant complain that he takes no chances then throws a pick cuz his receiver doesnt fight for the ball

and its interesting how people are saying 4th and 5th options dont matter

- Cuz they clearly do...our WR health was decent in Seattle......and so was our passing game

- Woods goes down.....Shady not available.....and productivity goes back down

Well at least its good that Ryan created a thread so all the punchbowl pissers have a place to hang out

We are really complaining about Tyrod'd int? Learn football.....you cant complain that he takes no chances then throws a pick cuz his receiver doesnt fight for the ball

and its interesting how people are saying 4th and 5th options dont matter

- Cuz they clearly do...our WR health was decent in Seattle......and so was our passing game

- Woods goes down.....Shady not available.....and productivity goes back down

Gillislee had 5.1 YPC. No more excuses. He blows.