Thank god Mike Nugent is crappier than Tyrod

Who is your choice to replace him? we are all ears?? you conveniently did not address that question

Cinci been to playoffs last few years and were a 3pt favorite and he was missing his starting wrs, starting rb and starting center - and we WON

The question is whether he is worth committing big money to the next two years. I understand the thinking that "you never downgrade at the position" and there probably is nobody better that is likely to be available.

I have floated that a slight downgrade - a Brian Hoyer for example - who is a slightly better passer but much less mobile and won't make plays with his legs might allow you to spend cap $$s on our other holes and produce an all round improved team while you keep looking for your franchise guy in the draft.

I don't feel like Tyrod is enough of a difference maker on the W-L record to make that suggestion unworkable.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupidity there...........

And shows you just have no idea. I name a kid that also will get us to .500 What Tyrod is gonna do and save 15M in cap.

Tyrod is at his ceiling.

Heck Watson will also give us what we are getting right now with upside and I don't really like Watson

Edited by MAJBobby

Who is the "someone else' ???? you may not respect tyrod but seattles defensive players do...I will take their opinion

IMO, I feel rather confident that DW isn't going to pay TT to be the Bills QB next year. On to the next guy!

Obviously that guy isn't on the roster yet. Cardale? maybe but I don't think so. Would be nice for him to get some reps in a game this year however.

IMO, I feel rather confident that DW isn't going to pay TT to be the Bills QB next year. On to the next guy!

Obviously that guy isn't on the roster yet. Cardale? maybe but I don't think so. Would be nice for him to get some reps in a game this year however.

I don't. I think if Rex is here Tyrod is paid

Heck Watson will also give us what we are getting right now with upside and I don't really like Watson

I haven't seen the North Carolina kid. I do however think Watson could come in and run the same offense Tyrod is running now.... with the potential for a higher ceiling.

EDIT: worth saying I still believe Watson will be gone before the Bills pick.

Edited by GunnerBill

You guys must love int's in close games....cuz that is what you get with a rookie

Meanwhile.....Tyrod should have had a TD on that dropped pass to our great TE.

I will take the win on the road with Shady, Woods, and Sammy not in the game

You talking about thebone that ricochets off of clays hands into the first row of seats. A little more touch would have been nice.

And your feeling is based on what - YOUR opinion? How about looking at the Seattle defender's opinions? Or is that too much to ask? You really think Dallas QB better than tyrod? His line is better

Throws for 290 two weeks ago at Seattle (something that rarely ever happens) with many great throws, but sure, let's forget about that after a bad game. A bad game where he lost his number 1 reciever again in the first quarter. Woods had 3 catches for 40 with time left in the first quarter. The Percy throw was a blind timing throw. You clearly iknow nothing.

Watched some of the Steelers game today and I noticed Roethlisberger miss some easy throws (only finished with 167 passing yards on 36 attempts.) Guy is clearly a joke. Steelers should cut him.

Big Ben is a proven winner who puts his team on his back. Thats not a fair comparison

I don't. I think if Rex is here Tyrod is paid

True, but I also think if they miss the playoffs, the owner may step in and say, if Rex and DW want to keep their jobs, the QB position better be upgraded. IMO of course.

TPegs stood pat with the Sabres for the first couple of years and seen there was no progress and things weren't working and changes came fast and furious and nobody's job was safe.

And your feeling is based on what - YOUR opinion? How about looking at the Seattle defender's opinions? Or is that too much to ask? You really think Dallas QB better than tyrod? His line is better

Well yeah I did say IMO.

How about Baltimore, Miami, Jets, etc opinions? You conveniently forget about his bad games?

From what I have seen Dak is light years better and he is only a freaking rookie. Yeah dude, our guy stinks.

Edited by old school

How about Balt defenders, Jets Defenders, Giants, MIA. Guess we ignore their concept of "making him be a QB". Right lol

Why would Whaley and Rex use a first round pick on a QB if they need direct results next year or their tenures are done here?

If there is a legit QB there with our first round pick we should pull the trigger. Unfortunately we won't because of what I mentioned above. Safety or corner will be the pick.

My Hope is its RT and we win as the cowgirls do this year

Tyrod blew dude. All the way around.

He missed open receivers, was late on throws, inaccurate, panicked. He sucked.

Call a spade a spade.

Whats sad is my girlfriend who refuses to watch football let alone the bills watched today for I dont know maybe a half. And said what you said about him. I dont yell and I dont watch to criticize but I dont think its a coincidence that she said this about him too... why does he wait so long to run, why cant he stop looking at that guy, why is he about to run then he is indecisive, why does he get scared. Thank you tyrod for her ruining my experience with questions.

I haven't seen the North Carolina kid. I do however think Watson could come in and run the same offense Tyrod is running now.... with the potential for a higher ceiling.

EDIT: worth saying I still believe Watson will be gone before the Bills pick.

I also liked Kiser a ton earlier in the season but he has lost some of his shine to me. But would take him in 2nd or after a trade back