Thank god Mike Nugent is crappier than Tyrod

I saw it. It wasnt pretty but every week theres another Tyrod sucks thread or 2 threads get turned into "our QB sucks." Should just pin a thread that says "Tyrod Taylor: Air your grievances" There are other players and other **** to talk about on this team

Qb is the guy. It was all EJ threads for years, now it's all Tyrod threads.

Good luck to a strong finish, he looked like a new man vs the Seahawks but I'm just not seeing any consistency that warrants keeping him around.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to a strong finish, he looked like a new man vs the Seahawks but I'm just not seeing any consistency that warrants keeping him around.

IDK what happened to him vs the Bengals but he was off. His stat line wasnt bad, especially if Clay makes that grab for the TD. I honestly think Tyrod is gonna continue to improve and eventually be able to deliver consistent games like he did vs SEA. Its his 2nd year starting, so defenses have taken away his strength (deep ball) and hes learning to move the chains and scoreboard without it. New OC still figuring the OC game out and all this while hes having to get timing down with 9 diff WRs and 2 TEs. Whether its in a Bills uniform or not is unknown but I bet any amount of $$$ if Buffalo lets Tyrod walk, hes gonna start for another team next season.

Yeah, but those were correct..

And before that it was all Fitz threads, and Trent threads, and JP threads, etc. It seems the common thread here is we always have a below average QB and therefore a below average team.

Sure would be nice to not pass on a Derek Carr next time.

IDK what happened to him vs the Bengals but he was off. His stat line wasnt bad, especially if Clay makes that grab for the TD. I honestly think Tyrod is gonna continue to improve and eventually be able to deliver consistent games like he did vs SEA. Its his 2nd year starting, so defenses have taken away his strength (deep ball) and hes learning to move the chains and scoreboard without it. New OC still figuring the OC game out and all this while hes having to get timing down with 9 diff WRs and 2 TEs. Whether its in a Bills uniform or not is unknown but I bet any amount of $$$ if Buffalo lets Tyrod walk, hes gonna start for another team next season.

How is the like of say Carr looking. Got it we just have to keep waiting for the 20% sound games from Tyrod always a waiting game with Bills fans

Sadly these are too.

Shoulda lost again. 2 xp and a fg wins the game as halfrod fails to move the ball again and again with a great running game.

Swap him out, he's a waste of time.

Get rid of Incognito instead since he ruined Tyrods TD. See how easy it is to screw up your stupid threads? Edited by Beef Jerky

How is the like of say Carr looking. Got it we just have to keep waiting for the 20% sound games from Tyrod always a waiting game with Bills fans

Sadly these are too.

Carr is dirty. He also has 2 reliable established #1 & #2 WRs in Amari and Crabtree. Thats gonna be a fun game to watch. Tyrod vs Wilson was good. Tyrod vs Carr should be a good one to watch 2.

And before that it was all Fitz threads, and Trent threads, and JP threads, etc. It seems the common thread here is we always have a below average QB and therefore a below average team.

Sure would be nice to not pass on a Derek Carr next time.

Imagine we took Dak instead of Adolphus?! IDK though. Dallas has 3 former QBs as coaches that have been coaching the rookie up. I wonder if we couldnt develop EJ properly then how can we develop the next QB prospect we bring in?

Carr is dirty. He also has 2 reliable established #1 & #2 WRs in Amari and Crabtree. Thats gonna be a fun game to watch. Tyrod vs Wilson was good. Tyrod vs Carr should be a good one to watch 2.

Imagine we took Dak instead of Adolphus?! IDK though. Dallas has 3 former QBs as coaches that have been coaching the rookie up. I wonder if we couldnt develop EJ properly then how can we develop the next QB prospect we bring in?

Blasphemy. We have the QB Whisper in David Lee well at least what the Bills coaching staff has said twice now since he have hired him.

Yet another reason I have no expectations of Cardale because David Lee is the one responsible for the rebuild of him from ground up (LOL) Cardale should just retire now.

didnt even vote, how does this even enter someones mind?

2 words: member berries.....

This is a good summation of the QB landscape. It needs to be factored in. I can't see a situation where Tyrod isn't the QB in 2017. That doesn't mean that he is perfect (at all) it just means that he is the best option.

After a contract re-negotiation I see Tyrod being our un-questioned starter next season. If Bills move on I bet Tyrod starts for another team.

Blasphemy. We have the QB Whisper in David Lee well at least what the Bills coaching staff has said twice now since he have hired him.

Yet another reason I have no expectations of Cardale because David Lee is the one responsible for the rebuild of him from ground up (LOL) Cardale should just retire now.

I wonder how they decide to move on from a QB coach. is it like 4 QB draft busts and your gone? or an EJ Manuel and a half and you gotta go? Whats the accountability and standards there

Edited by Marty McFly

2 words: member berries.....

I wonder how they decide to move on from a QB coach. is it like 4 QB draft busts and your gone? or an EJ Manuel and a half and you gotta go? Whats the accountability and standards there

They have none. He was here with Fitz as well then fired. And Brought back. Not 1 QB he has worked with has developed unless you call Henne developing.

But doesn't matter we run a 1970s run 1st offense don't need to develop a passer. Our innovation is going backward saying our run game will be good against smaller defenses.

In the day and age all the rules are skewed toward a passing offense the Buffalo Bills offense the freaking option plays a predominate role in. Lol

Edited by MAJBobby

They have none. He was here with Fitz as well then fired. And Brought back. Not 1 QB he has worked with has developed unless you call Henne developing.

But doesn't matter we run a 1970s run 1st offense don't need to develop a passer. Our innovation is going backward saying our run game will be good against smaller defenses.

In the day and age all the rules are skewed toward a passing offense the Buffalo Bills offense the freaking option plays a predominate role in. Lol

I really like our offense sometimes. The fact we run so many options and do it well is encouraging. I wish we had more passing games like we did on MNF. That version of the Bills with a healthy Watkins, Woods, Shady and Harvin is the most entertaining offense in the AFC. Im out of town so when im done streaming the Bills I watch a lot of the other games and some teams are a !@#$ing snore to watch. When we are healthy and clicking we have an exciting offense. Right up there with Dallas, Pitt, and Oak in terms of entertainment alone. I couldnt say that about a Bills offense since we had Peerless Price and Eric Moulds.

EDIT: I 4got were talking bout QB coaches. How do you get fired then rehired without success anywhere?

Edited by Marty McFly

What do you mean "he was off"? He kinda looked like normal Tyrod to me, not very consistent, inaccurate, checksdown way too much and made some dynamic escapes from the pocket when he didn't have to. Are you trying to say TTs Seattle performance is his new norm? That Seattle game was an outlier game not the norm.

Get rid of Incognito instead since he ruined Tyrods TD. See how easy it is to screw up your stupid threads?

Good try, good effort. I had an ex girlfriend who used to play the woulda coulda shoulda game. The only thing stupid about this thread is your post. Nice to hear you're mad again, maybe you need more fiber in your diet?

That Seattle game was an outlier game not the norm.

Unfortunately this is what my 20/20 vision sees as well.

Whose the qb in the 28th spot behind Simien, Keenum, Osweiler and Pickspatrick ? It says he plays for the Bills ? Yea everything is fine, where do you buy that wool that covers your eyes ? It's getting cold. I need some

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?statisticCategory=PASSING

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Good try, good effort. I had an ex girlfriend who used to play the woulda coulda shoulda game. The only thing stupid about this thread is your post. Nice to hear you're mad again, maybe you need more fiber in your diet?

Unfortunately this is what my 20/20 vision sees as well.

Whose the qb in the 28th spot behind Simien, Keenum, Osweiler and Pickspatrick ? It says he plays for the Bills ? Yea everything is fine, where do you buy that wool that covers your eyes ? It's getting cold. I need some

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?statisticCategory=PASSING

You should just let your investment in EJ go. Release it...and then you won't have to feel compelled to beat this drum all of your waking moments.

You should just let your investment in EJ go. Release it...and then you won't have to feel compelled to beat this drum all of your waking moments.

So you don't wish to pick a fight with numbers? Masterful job of ignoring the link.

He's got Cutler and Kaepenick beat. Guess he gets the bronze medal of worst qb in the NFL

So you don't wish to pick a fight with numbers? Masterful job of ignoring the link.

He's got Cutler and Kaepenick beat. Guess he gets the bronze medal of worst qb in the NFL

Who's #29 on that list? Kidding.

Numbers you say? More like "number", as in passing yards, is all you are looking at ("ignoring" the rest in that link). Take away that one number, and he's having a better season than MVP Cam Newton.

He has a better rating than Flacco, Palmer, and similar to Manning (who has far more passing attempts).

You should at least look to see what is on all those other columns to the right.......

Who's #29 on that list? Kidding.

Numbers you say? More like "number", as in passing yards, is all you are looking at ("ignoring" the rest in that link). Take away that one number, and he's having a better season than MVP Cam Newton.

He has a better rating than Flacco, Palmer, and similar to Manning (who has far more passing attempts).

You should at least look to see what is on all those other columns to the right.......

#29 has played 4 less games due to deflating balls. You already know this though.

He's better than Newton, Flacco, and Manning in crack smoking circles.

#29 has played 4 less games due to deflating balls. You already know this though.

He's better than Newton, Flacco, and Manning in crack smoking circles.

Newton is outplaying TT this season? Is that because he is leading a SB team to a 4-6 record with a completion % of 56, only 1 more TD than TT and 3 more ints and a rating of barely 80?

Masterful job of ignoring the link.

Newton is outplaying TT this season? Is that because he is leading a SB team to a 4-6 record with a completion % of 56, only 1 more TD than TT and 3 more ints and a rating of barely 80?

Masterful job of ignoring the link.

Replace TT w Cam and we are 8-2.

Cam has 3rd string OL getting their heads bashed in. Stewart has 50 carries for 60 yards last 2 games.

Cam w this OL and running game = fuggetaboutit

TT is another top tier backup just like Fitz, no consistency

Edited by Ryan L Billz