Aaron Rodgers---huge douchebag??

Big Turk

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/story-claims-packers-aaron-rodgers-completely-cut-off-his-family-two-years-ago-204300902.html

Rodgers has apparently cut off family and close friends over the past two years and has had no contact with them...maybe there is another side to the story but seems pretty douchy to me...

Gather all the facts before you call it douchy. Family "issues" can be pretty awful. Maybe you have experienced / maybe not. Story is not surprising. I did read somewhere earlier this fall that Aaron's fiancee / girlfriend was somehow involved, the context behind "involved" I don't remember the article specifically calling out.

With regards to his play on the field, there is only so much he can do when his offensive line suffers injury after injury, the running game is non existent and half the D is shelved. As you take those three factors into account, he actually hasn't been as bad as we think. However, his precise passing and decision making is a bit off this year.

Personally, i would rather support the off the field problems Aaron may / may not be having, than what the Bills are dealing with in Dareus.

Edited by BillsinChesterSprings

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought is was a crappy article because it doesn't even mention anything about the Munn angle.

I must say i glossed over the article, did not look at the byline, and was surprised to read here it was Ty Dunne. But that article on Yahoo ws just synposis...here is the article in full.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2676645-can-aaron-rodgers-be-the-type-of-leader-the-packers-need

pretty poor of anyone on the team etc...to even bring it up. perhaps even worse is reporting any of this. the pot has now been stirred for the whole world to see. just because you have family does not mean you have to love them. that being said dude you should gone to gramps funeral just to pay respect.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/story-claims-packers-aaron-rodgers-completely-cut-off-his-family-two-years-ago-204300902.html

Rodgers has apparently cut off family and close friends over the past two years and has had no contact with them...maybe there is another side to the story but seems pretty douchy to me...

what a slanted article. If the article said he was facing personal issues and it may be affecting his play on the field, it was fair. But to suddenly dig into his personal life and go all TMZ on Rodgers is really low. He may be right, he may be wrong but as many have noted here, we cannot stand on the far sideline and judge him. Nor should we try.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2676645-can-aaron-rodgers-be-the-type-of-leader-the-packers-need

This is also pretty poor. Kick a guy when he is down ! Where were these outcrys when he was burning opposing DBs, winning MVP title, winning a superbowl ?

As far as football discussion goes, the Packers have prided themselves on being the team who lives and dies through the draft. This has worked in the past but not recently. The organization needs to realize that a healthy blend of FAs is required to consistently win in the NFL. Rodgers is a fantastic QB. Give him a stronger supporting cast and most importantly, give him some latitude to sort out his personal issues. Then watch him rise back up again. He is certainly no Dareus to really make excuse after excuse for not playing.

Edited by Fan in Chicago

I just want to say thanks for pointing this out. Somehow I missed this. One quick google search and I agree ... whoah ... Aaron Rodgers, my opinion of you has just gone up considerably.

i dated a girl who looked a whole lot like her from Canada. She was a Miller Lite girl. Sadly she wasn't as zestful? as Mund

Here was one statement about it.

A source told the New York Post that Munn has a strong personality and every meeting she has had with them has gone badly."

According to The Post, Aaron thinks the family doesn't like her, and that's why he has stepped away from them.

Haters gonna hate

Who cares? How is this relevant to the topic?

anything

Read the entire post. I said this is none of our business. Rodgers is a great QB. He has not broke a rule or law. People's family business should be kept private. I care about how good a player he is. I care about the player staying clean and abiding my policies. To put some perspective on it for people i mentioned his talent level. IF Rodgers played for the Bills I wonder what some of these posters calling him names would say?

Anyone in the know has been aware that Aaron Rodgers is a huge dork for a while now.

Maybe but he gets to do unspeakable things to Olivia Munn who is a known freak...Lol...

Yeah well sell off the family, Aaron. Keep Munn.

MTM1MTQzMzg2ODY4MDA4OTcw.jpg

Especially when you have seen some of the "sexting" she did with her last boyfriend and the things she asked him to do to her...with some very explicit pictures complete with captions and her adding in some written text on the pics. some very, very naughty things...mmmmm...mmmm...mmmm... Edited by matter2003

Written by a hack reporter. Sometimes you just have to consider the source & look the other way.

No kidding. Dunno solidified his hack credentials with that article. His only source is likely some disgruntled bro who used to suck off of Rodgers fame. He doesn't mention how he corroborated this guy's hot take. Throws in crybaby Jermichael Finley's embarrassing blubbering. This is a guy who wanted a QB who would "cry right there" with him.

Boo hoo!

Really awful lazy work from Dunne.