TNF: Saints at Panthers

I think the confidence in his abilities make him a liability

He's a freakish athlete with a big arm but he throws off his back foot, across his body etc... all the time. Terrible mechanics lead to inconsistent results and when he is so very much the centerpiece of everything - the ups and downs are huge swings for the team

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck happened to Luke? That was weird and scary, hope he is ok. Did he panic? Or lose his vision or something? Weird.

Really strange moment. Sometimes I lose sight of it, but after seeing the fear, confusion, and sadness in his eyes I was quickly reminded of just how intense this game can be.

The fear is a career-ending concussion for Keuchly. His last one was very bad. I'm wondering if his doctor warned him that one more could mean a recommendation that he hang it up. He's a smart kid who has made a lot of money and comes from a great family. I hope it doesn't come to this for him but I do think he'll make the wise decision if it does.

What the heck happened to Luke? That was weird and scary, hope he is ok. Did he panic? Or lose his vision or something? Weird.

Didn't watch the game but saw the images of Luke crying. Apparently it happens with some concussions, emotional center of the brain gets rattled and you just can't stop.

It's gut-wrenching to watch. He's on the verge of giving the game everything he has and that's frightening.

The Saints are doomed when/if Brees retires. That team is a whole bunch of average without him keeping them in games.

they have about 40M in dead money this year. add in his cap hit and you are damn near half their spending.

Next year, if they dont completely blow free agency like they keep doing, they should be a team that can really contend for a year or two before hes done.

Didn't watch the game but saw the images of Luke crying. Apparently it happens with some concussions, emotional center of the brain gets rattled and you just can't stop.

It's gut-wrenching to watch. He's on the verge of giving the game everything he has and that's frightening.

Are you crying? There's no crying in football!

The fear is a career-ending concussion for Keuchly. His last one was very bad. I'm wondering if his doctor warned him that one more could mean a recommendation that he hang it up. He's a smart kid who has made a lot of money and comes from a great family. I hope it doesn't come to this for him but I do think he'll make the wise decision if it does.

That would be sad for the guy. A little like David Pollick with the neck injury.

I always wanted Keuchly on the Bills when he was drafted. He is everything good Kiko is with none of the bad.