Trump's leadership team

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump Tells The Times He Wouldn’t Have Appointed Sessions if He Had Known Sessions Would Recuse Himself on Russia
WASHINGTON — President Trump said on Wednesday that he never would have appointed Attorney General Jeff Sessions had he known Mr. Sessions would recuse himself from overseeing the Russia investigation that has dogged his presidency, calling the decision “very unfair to the president.”
oops, Sessions is still loyal now, maybe not

Trump is suck a prick. Sessions is pry working his a$$ off and then his boss publicly criticizes him and Trump says he regrets hiring him. Talk about a morale boost.

Trump is suck a prick. Sessions is pry working his a$$ off and then his boss publicly criticizes him and Trump says he regrets hiring him. Talk about a morale boost.

He is who we thought he was.

Has Trump acted differently than anyone here expected?

No. I'm amused at the people who said he'll change once he gets into office.

Who said that?

He is the EXACT same person he was 30 years ago. "The Art of the Deal" could have been written last week & the only thing that would've changed would be the names.

IMO it's more a matter of being so hurt about Sessions recusing himself that he'd admit it to the media, as if he had never considered the possibility, that's the troubling part. I mean, how hard is it to say 'Jeff is doing what he feels best represents his position and the best interests of the American people' and be done with it?

He is who we thought he was.

Has Trump acted differently than anyone here expected?

He's worse than I thought he'd be. I thought some of his crew would coral him and he'd be lazier, so we'd have a vacant tweeter in chief. Instead he's actually trying to lead, which is a tragedy, since he's so awful at it. Weekend-at-Bernies Bernie would be better. Give me the empty suit over Trump.

Trump is hopefully going to:

1. Remove regulatory strangleholds that do nothing but waste $$$ and destroy jobs

2. Appoint judges who will interpret the law and not invent law based on their emotions or current social fads.

3. Not drag the country into pointless wars, which I would define as everything since WW2

4. Instill a rebound in economic outlook, hopefully bring jobs back to the lower and middle classes.

5. Stop the open borders and institute some kind of sanity on refugee acceptance.

Trump is hopefully going to: 1. Remove regulatory strangleholds that do nothing but waste $$$ and destroy jobs 2. Appoint judges who will interpret the law and not invent law based on their emotions or current social fads. 3. Not drag the country into pointless wars, which I would define as everything since WW2 4. Instill a rebound in economic outlook, hopefully bring jobs back to the lower and middle classes. 5. Stop the open borders and institute some kind of sanity on refugee acceptance.

Trump axes 860 Obama regulations

By David Boyer

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/20/mick-mulvaney-says-obama-had-secret-list-proposed-/

From day one he's been under the gun with the inauguration crowd size ridiculousness.

What's Melissa McCarthy going to do now? :lol:

She can change her appearance to Sarah Huckabee who she looks like already.

I'll miss Spicer though , seems like a good guy but mission impossible job.