Trump's leadership team

NO WONDER THE LEFT IS SO ANGRY AT BETSY DEVOS: DoE Civil Rights Office To Once Again Be “Neutral.”

“In what appears to be yet another move to roll back the Obama era precedent of cabinet level “guidance memos” having the force of law, the Department of Education Civil Rights division will be transitioning back to being a “neutral” office rather than an activist force in the social justice movement. . . .

One might imagine that the idea of ensuring that a government oversight agency remained a ‘neutral, impartial investigative’ entity wouldn’t be a controversial idea, but one would be wrong. It’s obviously plenty controversial in the eyes of many Democrats who had grown used to having their way on such matters under the presidency of Barack Obama.

DeVos gave an apt description of many of the agency’s tactics when she described them as regulations issued via administrative fiat.”

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally found something I agree with the Gnewt on

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) said Congress needs to start working on things they know they can pass.

"We've had six months of patience, it's time to perform," he said, agreeing with Sean Hannity that legislators must get their house in order.

NO WONDER THE LEFT IS SO ANGRY AT BETSY DEVOS: DoE Civil Rights Office To Once Again Be “Neutral.”

“In what appears to be yet another move to roll back the Obama era precedent of cabinet level “guidance memos” having the force of law, the Department of Education Civil Rights division will be transitioning back to being a “neutral” office rather than an activist force in the social justice movement. . . .

One might imagine that the idea of ensuring that a government oversight agency remained a ‘neutral, impartial investigative’ entity wouldn’t be a controversial idea, but one would be wrong. It’s obviously plenty controversial in the eyes of many Democrats who had grown used to having their way on such matters under the presidency of Barack Obama.

DeVos gave an apt description of many of the agency’s tactics when she described them as regulations issued via administrative fiat.”

DeVos has ZERO experience in schools. Being a school marm isn't a qualification.

Made In America - Except for Trump products and the WH defends Trump Imports

The Trumpian Way - Let it Fail. Wash your hands of it and walk away. Repeal not replace

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I finally found something I agree with the Gnewt on

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) said Congress needs to start working on things they know they can pass.

"We've had six months of patience, it's time to perform," he said, agreeing with Sean Hannity that legislators must get their house in order.

DeVos has ZERO experience in schools. Being a school marm isn't a qualification.

Made In America - Except for Trump products and the WH defends Trump Imports

The Trumpian Way - Let it Fail. Wash your hands of it and walk away. Repeal not replace

audit.jpg?itok=C84MwFO6

NO WONDER THE LEFT IS SO ANGRY AT BETSY DEVOS: DoE Civil Rights Office To Once Again Be Neutral.

In what appears to be yet another move to roll back the Obama era precedent of cabinet level guidance memos having the force of law, the Department of Education Civil Rights division will be transitioning back to being a neutral office rather than an activist force in the social justice movement. . . .

One might imagine that the idea of ensuring that a government oversight agency remained a neutral, impartial investigative entity wouldnt be a controversial idea, but one would be wrong. Its obviously plenty controversial in the eyes of many Democrats who had grown used to having their way on such matters under the presidency of Barack Obama.

DeVos gave an apt description of many of the agencys tactics when she described them as regulations issued via administrative fiat.

Would have been better if she dissolved the office entirely, but I guess we'll have to settle for minor improvements.

Tensions are bubbling over between President Trump and Senate Republicans.

White House officials are blaming Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) for getting stuffed at the goal line on ObamaCare repeal-and-replace legislation, while GOP senators say Trump failed to provide any meaningful political momentum for the prized measure.

“He was of no help,” grumbled one GOP senator, who doubted that Trump would have done much to defend lawmakers from political attacks if the bill passed.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/342650-tensions-reach-new-high-between-trump-gop

Trump now says "inaction is not an option" a day after "let it fail."

It's like Daffy Duck is president.

Yes I am.

No you're not.

Yes I am.

No you're not.

No you're not.

Yes I am.

Blam!

He's impulsive to say the least. He pretty much says what he is feeling at that moment, with no to little regard to tact or facts. One of the worse white collar jobs in the world has to be being on his communication team.

He's impulsive to say the least. He pretty much says what he is feeling at that moment, with no to little regard to tact or facts. One of the worse white collar jobs in the world has to be being on his communication team.

The good news for them is that they are never wrong. Any position they take is sometimes right.

Hillary getting bounced is happiness for 80 years.

It's like one of the 10 greatest things that had nothing to really do with me personally.

It's like one of the 10 greatest things that had nothing to really do with me personally.

Trump Tells The Times He Wouldn’t Have Appointed Sessions if He Had Known Sessions Would Recuse Himself on Russia

WASHINGTON — President Trump said on Wednesday that he never would have appointed Attorney General Jeff Sessions had he known Mr. Sessions would recuse himself from overseeing the Russia investigation that has dogged his presidency, calling the decision “very unfair to the president.”

oops, Sessions is still loyal now, maybe not

Trump Tells The Times He Wouldn’t Have Appointed Sessions if He Had Known Sessions Would Recuse Himself on Russia

WASHINGTON — President Trump said on Wednesday that he never would have appointed Attorney General Jeff Sessions had he known Mr. Sessions would recuse himself from overseeing the Russia investigation that has dogged his presidency, calling the decision “very unfair to the president.”

https://www.nytimes....ons-russia.html

oops, Sessions is still loyal now, maybe not

Crazy

And despite all that I'm STILL happy Hillary didn't get elected.

Seriously. Watching people piss and moan about Trump being a moron...Trump being a narcissist...Trump being undisciplined...Trump being a massive embarrassment...Trump changing his position on things...

I'll take it all day, every day over the Lady Maopants.

Seriously. Watching people piss and moan about Trump being a moron...Trump being a narcissist...Trump being undisciplined...Trump being a massive embarrassment...Trump changing his position on things...

I'll take it all day, every day over the Lady Maopants.

it's like a 100:1 SB Champion team losing to an 0-15 team and constantly bitching about how bad the other team was vs trying to figure out how the !@#$ they ever lost.

Would have been better if she dissolved the office entirely, but I guess we'll have to settle for minor improvements.

See - Here is the issue with that....are you ok with sending your money blindly to school districts that just waste it - or would you want to make sure your investment is being productive?

See - Here is the issue with that....are you ok with sending your money blindly to school districts that just waste it - or would you want to make sure your investment is being productive?

Please explain how DoE ensures that the local districts' money is wisely invested?