Trump's leadership team

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scaramucci is a very smooth talker just like Andrew Cuomo imo

Not to be argumentative ALF, but I have never found Andrew to be a smooth talker, he sounds like any other corrupt politician.

Did you mean Mario ?

Scaramucci is a very smooth talker just like Andrew Cuomo imo

I mentioned this in an earlier thread.

I've been following Scaramucci for probably a little over a decade now, back in my brokerage days. The guy has always been one cool cat.

I mentioned this in an earlier thread.

I've been following Scaramucci for probably a little over a decade now, back in my brokerage days. The guy has always been one cool cat.

That won't help him, and I mean no discredit to him. You can't communicate for someone with no (or a constantly changing) message. It won't be Scaramucci's fault, but there's no way he can keep this admin on point. None.

I don't hold any love for Spicer but mostly, I just feel badly for the guy. His position was hopeless.

My advice for anyone in that role would be: Try to keep your reputation.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Reminder that Sean Spicer is father of two small children and doing a live-feed of his families private residence is disgusting @Reuters

What is clear from Mooch's first fifteen minutes - he understands Trump in a way Spicer never was able to, from years-old relationship.

Media blew it...........his first question should have been : do you do the Fandango?

Not to be argumentative ALF, but I have never found Andrew to be a smooth talker, he sounds like any other corrupt politician.

Did you mean Mario ?

IMO all 3 are great orators . I live in WNY so I hear Andrew a lot. I do see where you are coming from. It is what it is for better or worse.

Edited by ALF

That won't help him, and I mean no discredit to him. You can't communicate for someone with no (or a constantly changing) message. It won't be Scaramucci's fault, but there's no way he can keep this admin on point. None.

I don't hold any love for Spicer but mostly, I just feel badly for the guy. His position was hopeless.

My advice for anyone in that role would be: Try to keep your reputation.

I don't doubt that, just commenting on my observations of him over the years.

Did you see how he handled that CNN reporter? He shived CNN in a respectful manner.

Scaramucci is very , very impressive at the press conference. Trump made a good move this time.

I thought he did very well, especially given the circumstances. Spicer got hit harder than he deserved but a lot of that is his own fault. I see Scaramucci handling the pressure of the job better.

Scaramucci sorry for calling Trump a 'hack' with a 'big mouth' in 2015

During the presidential campaign two years ago, Anthony Scaramucci called President Trump "another hack politician" who is "anti-American."

"You're an inherited money dude from Queens County. Bring it, Donald."

Scaramucci added that Trump is "probably going to make Elizabeth Warren his vice presidential nominee." He even asked if Trump could be a "Democratic plant for Hillary Clinton."