Trump's leadership team

President Trump and his administration reportedly threatened economic retaliation against the state of Alaska in the wake of Sen. Lisa Murkowski's no vote on Tuesday’s health-care motion. Trump voiced his displeasure on Twitter on Wednesday: “Senator @lisamurkowski of the Great State of Alaska really let the Republicans, and our country, down yesterday. Too bad!” Others in the state received phone calls from Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke that day, telling them the state’s future was “in jeopardy,” according to Alaska Dispatch News. Alaska Sen. Dan Sullivan said he found the call from Zinke “troubling.” He added, “I’m not going to go into the details, but I fear that the strong economic growth, pro-energy, pro-mining, pro-jobs, and personnel from Alaska who are part of those policies are going to stop.” Sullivan said, “I tried to push back on behalf of all Alaskans.” At a private White House lunch, Murkowski reportedly defended her vote by saying: “With all due respect, Mr. President, I didn’t come here to represent the Republican Party. I am representing my constituents and the state of Alaska.”

Boy, he gets pissed when a women talks back to him!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/report-trump-admin-threatens-alaska-over-health-care-vote

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scaramucci-reince-tweet.jpg?quality=65&s

Of course, he deleted it...

but watch your back Reince.

Calling the FBI to Investigate the "leak" of a publicly available document. He deleted because someone probably told him how Politico got the document.

He will fit right in to this administration.

Drain the brains.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Just when you think the House of Cons can't get any more sophomoric, Scaramucci in an interview called Priebus

a "F---ing paranoid schizophrenic".

He also said: "I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own rooster" :lol::lol:

I got an alert from Variety about it - which is the funniest part (to me): http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/anthony-scaramucci-steve-bannon-reince-priebus-1202508936/

The mooch is a maniac. :lol:

How about that! :lol: Trump's mini me maniac is unhinged.

This administration seems just weeks away from a full meltdown... Every day brings new things to be embarrassed about... It's getting REALLY old.

Just when you think the House of Cons can't get any more sophomoric, Scaramucci in an interview called Priebus
a "F---ing paranoid schizophrenic".

No Way... Link?

Edited by #34fan

He also said: "I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own rooster" :lol::lol:

I got an alert from Variety about it - which is the funniest part (to me): http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/anthony-scaramucci-steve-bannon-reince-priebus-1202508936/

:D:D:D:lol::lol:

OMG. This is the white house communications director!!!

"Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the f—ing thing and see if I can c–k-block these people the way I c–k-blocked Scaramucci for six months,'”

“I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own c–k"

I was sad to see Spicer leave, but Trump made up for it in a big way by hiring The Mooch. Did he give the Alex Baldwin Glengarry Glenn Ross speech when he walked in?
Glengarry-Glen-Ross-1992-2.jpg
Edited by Doc Brown