San-O

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

180 ish is it iirc.

177 is a good over under.

Hoping the defense and run game can cover him up.

I think that it's in this neighborhood. This game feels really ugly to me. I think I predicted 16-13 Seattle. It will look like a Thursday Night game with neither team making any plays on offense or defense. I see like 3 yard runs and a ton of punts each way. You might even have a couple of Carpenter misses (that's my brother's prediction). This isn't your older brother's Seahawks team without Bennett, Marshawn and Chancellor. Their offense hasn't been good but I think that they scrape out an ugly win.

I think that it's in this neighborhood. This game feels really ugly to me. I think I predicted 16-13 Seattle. It will look like a Thursday Night game with neither team making any plays on offense or defense. I see like 3 yard runs and a ton of punts each way. You might even have a couple of Carpenter misses (that's my brother's prediction). This isn't your older brother's Seahawks team without Bennett, Marshawn and Chancellor. Their offense hasn't been good but I think that they scrape out an ugly win.

I just pulled up carpenter's stats, because i was curious how badly he's doing this year (it seems bad). Anyways, he has almost identical numbers to gostkowski. 11/14 vs 10/13 and both had two missed XPs. i was actually pretty surprised.