Over - Under - TT Passing yards tonight

San-O

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think TT has to pass for more than 175 yds if the team can also rush for 175.

The big thing for TT is to be able to make a couple of first downs and move the ball when Seattle gets momentum. Seattle goes on runs almost like a NBA team. Turnovers have to positive for the Bills for a chance at a win.

180 is first thing that jumped into my head. Plus 60 yards rushing.

I just pulled up carpenter's stats, because i was curious how badly he's doing this year (it seems bad). Anyways, he has almost identical numbers to gostkowski. 11/14 vs 10/13 and both had two missed XPs. i was actually pretty surprised.

true, but Gostkowski is having a bad year so far compared to his usual numbers.

219 yards, but most of it comes on 2 plays.

Yeah, this is what I'm thinking. The passing game will be mostly ineffective but they'll have a couple of big plays that skew the numbers. Hopefully those big plays result in TDs...

I will reserve comment but will say this: our team's success tonight depends on our O Line. If our O Line can protect and pave roads for the RB's, then we have a nice night (limited passing yds). If our O Line plays poorly, we may have more passing yds but lose the game. Sounds foolish but that's how our team plays.