The only sportswriter in America picking Bills over Pats***

I don't know who this guy is, but someone ought to send him a gift card to Duff's or something.

"Bills become first team to sweep Pats in Brady era

Dynasties don't die slow deaths; they crumble quickly at the hands of a hated foe. Call me an optimist, but Buffalo's second 2016 win over the Patriots this Sunday will be the beginning of the end for Bill Belichick and Tom Brady. Forget the quarterback's stats since returning from suspension -- 1,004 yards, no picks in three games. Forget that New England hasn't been swept by a divisional opponent since 2001. Rex Ryan historically gives New England fits; he led the Jets to two wins in three games over the Pats in 2010. Of course, he also provides laughers; the one loss that year was a 45-3 beating in prime time (and oh, the Butt Fumble Game). We're never sure which Rex team will show up when he faces off against Belichick, his white whale, but after his Bills squad soundly beat a competitive Pats team in Foxborough, albeit sans Brady, Rex should be smelling blood. Anchored by a laser-focused performance from Ryan's overachieving linebacking corps, Buffalo contains LeGarrette Blount, jams the tight-end duo and holds Brady to a season-low completion percentage in an 18-15 victory. Down with tyrants! Viva Bills Mafia!

-- Jeremy Bergman"

Source: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000728855/article/bold-predictions-rex-bills-sweep-bradys-pats

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who this guy is, but someone ought to send him a gift card to Duff's or something.

Dynasties don't die slow deaths; they crumble quickly at the hands of a hated foe. Call me an optimist, but Buffalo's second 2016 win over the Patriots this Sunday will be the beginning of the end for Bill Belichick and Tom Brady. Forget the quarterback's stats since returning from suspension -- 1,004 yards, no picks in three games. Forget that New England hasn't been swept by a divisional opponent since 2001. Rex Ryan historically gives New England fits; he led the Jets to two wins in three games over the Pats in 2010. Of course, he also provides laughers; the one loss that year was a 45-3 beating in prime time (and oh, the Butt Fumble Game). We're never sure which Rex team will show up when he faces off against Belichick, his white whale, but after his Bills squad soundly beat a competitive Pats team in Foxborough, albeit sans Brady, Rex should be smelling blood. Anchored by a laser-focused performance from Ryan's overachieving linebacking corps, Buffalo contains LeGarrette Blount, jams the tight-end duo and holds Brady to a season-low completion percentage in an 18-15 victory. Down with tyrants! Viva Bills Mafia!

-- Jeremy Bergman"

Source: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000728855/article/bold-predictions-rex-bills-sweep-bradys-pats

Thats awesome hahahah

-- Jeremy Bergman"

I want some of whatever THAT guy was smoking. A competitive Pats team? Our Future HOF QB was out and superstars like Gronk,Hightower, and Collins were extremely limited. Oh and Edelman was still not right with his foot. And oh Ya Ninkovich was out, one of the keys on D.

This week seems the script been switched with the Pats Healthy and the Bills dinged up greatly on both sides of the ball.

I want some of whatever THAT guy was smoking. A competitive Pats team? Our Future HOF QB was out and superstars like Gronk,Hightower, and Collins were extremely limited. Oh and Edelman was still not right with his foot. And oh Ya Ninkovich was out, one of the keys on D.

This week seems the script been switched with the Pats Healthy and the Bills dinged up greatly on both sides of the ball.

why so defensive? It's just one guy's opinion.

And as you know, the Bills were also missing their best two players in that game.

Edited by YoloinOhio

why so defensive? It's just one guy's opinion.

And as you know, the Bills were also missing their best two players in that game.

I wish both teams were 100% healthy.. and sorry Watkins is not your best player that goes to McCoy who ran all over the place. Darius I will give you but Watkins is MAYBE #3 but man is out injured more than he plays.

I know our D is missing Aaron this week, but for the most part, are pretty healthy. Could cause some turnovers. This is going to be a good game. Marcel, Kyle, and our LB's could make this a nightmare for the NE OL and Brady. Don't count them out just yet.

The big question is can our offense get things rolling. Personally, I think NE's D is far overrated. Gillislee can run. Get that run game going and Tyrod will get some match ups in the passing game too. It just boils down to being able to run. I think there is a chance.

Add in a good special teams unit and riled up crowd, this could become a very memorable game for Bills fans.

The Bills were missing several key pieces in the first game as well. Their best O and D players were out, for instance.